Reviews for It Happened One Night
Yeah...yummy!
bearygirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Cant wait to read more.
insanemum chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Yummy! That was a very nice start. The sexual tension was devine :)
Bascetcase chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Bartender Bella and Edward working at the bookstore,that's new and may i say great?your alert make my day!keep going i already like those two!can't wait for more! )
breakawaygirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Ummm, wow! That was the most sensual, tantalizing kiss I've ever read! I mean, the poor guy's persistence alone should score him a few points. When he whispered to her that he'd make it good, I about died. Great start, i can't wait to read more.
islandgirl7718 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Hot Damn!

I am loooooving this...the banter between E & B is so delicious.

"Come home with me," I whisper into her skin...Edward is so yummy, it should be against the law.

I can't wait to see where this is going. I am hooked already.
BernieR chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Great start!
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I love it so far! Can't wait for more, soon!
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
woot! Another story! Ohhh this one begins with a bang eh? hehe
Munchichi chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I am enjoying the start of this story. I might have feel for Edwards lines too, but for sure a kiss would have done me in. I hope Edward can manage to keep his promise :)
Ellie Aluinn chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Right. Time to get my head out of the clouds, take a cold shower and step back into the real world...

Or in the car.

But then again, I could be tempted into thigh rubbing dreams again.

Nah!

I won't be tempted cause I am all in - clouds and all! And hot breaths, whispering lips, tongues, pressing bodies, and...and... F*&K I need a cold shower right now! LOL!
agipe chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Eeeeekkkkk! The end of this chapter was pretty effin HOT! lol! I can't wait to read the next update! Super excited to see you writing a new story! Keep up the great work!
Eternally Addicted chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awww, you cockblocked us. LOL Do we get their um activities next chapter? Very curious to see what happens and where it goes.

Hurry with the next chapter.
kalare1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
great first chapter can't wait for more!
JLalways chapter 1 . 4/27/2011