Reviews for It Happened One Night
AbsurdEnthusiac chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Geez, I think you melted my laptop with that first chapter! Hot.
melgiraffe chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Thank you! i was getting a bit fed up with fan fiction there for a while, but this is a really great first chapter to an interesting story :-) Its funny light and sexy ! Cant wait to the next chapter :-)

M
CarrickBeau chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Phew...that was one of the most amazing kisses EVER put into writing! I feel like I need someone to throw a cup of water over me to put out those flames! Amazing writing as always SpangleMaker, I really can't wait to see what the next 11 or 12 chapters bring us!
evilnat chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Gahhhh at the end there - "I move to kiss her cheek and whisper to her, "I'll make it so good for you. I promise I will." - I think my panties just disintegrated! My ovaries did a cartwheel! Something happened anyway!

I will be reading whatever you let me read! Can't wait for more!
Sunfeathers chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh my ... that was very sexy and straightforward. I love it that he was so persistent and she was obviously interested but skittish. Can't wait to see where you take this!
bellamarie4 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh! My favorite author has a new story and it looks like another winner- YEA!
Montara chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Nice chapter!
Flabbergastewd chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh, I love this! So hot! Yeah, smooth motherfucker is right. Damn. Looking forward to seeing where you'll take these characters. xo
Lady Gwynedd chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
A modern day Clark Gable and Claudette Cobert. Are they going to hang up blankets in their room?

Good start. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
MsLiss chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
oh Spangle, you never disappoint. That was hot!

stuttles chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I'm lovin it!
coxie chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Damn, he sure is a man on a mission, isn't he? ;)
L-u-n-a-0-5-0-2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
wow great chapter!

really hot :)
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Wow! This is so well written! I always appreciate your writing and this was really good! I hope there is an update coming up soon!

Thanks for the chapter!