Reviews for It Happened One Night
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Holy crap, I think that kiss just blew my panties away!
lillycullen235 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oooh! I love, i love, i love! I can already tell that this will be great. I'm so looking forward to reading the rest of it! Please update as often/soon as you can(: xoxo -Lilly
awesome purple monkey chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Nice! I'm excited for this one. Plus, I love that Bella's a bartender :)
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Very hot start. Loved this "meet cute."
searchingforstories chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I am sooooo glad your back!
AceSunshine chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Ugh...I need to turn on the AC. That was hot. Great start. I love persistantward. Can't wait to see if he keeps his promise of making her feel good!
Leira Grey chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Plese continue :)
dinotopian chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Thank you!
DreamerRoad chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I like this determined Edward. Love how he wore her defenses down... :)
yogacat chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I've worked in bars. I've met guys like Edward...If it weren;t for the spark and the Edward...but it is the spark and the Edward and the kiss and yeah, your words. I've done it too.
Blou97 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Loved the first chapter. Can't wait to read the rest.
loss4words chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Cockblocker.

LOL

I can't wait to see where this goes! It is starting out really fun so far! Me likey. I want MOAR.
BlueMoonKizz chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I loved it. That was a hot freakin kiss. I am so excited to read another story from you. Do you a scheduled time your going to update? Once a week or something? Or just whenever? Can't wait to read what happens next.
nmydreamz chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oh my...ok i'm in. that was a reeeeeeally nice kiss. *tries to catch breath* can't wait to read more!

thanks!
McKennaBlack chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Raaaaarrr...I like it! You've got me hooked already. Bella wasn't going to fall for Edward too easily, but finally got toher...maybe. I guess we'll find out soon!

Shelby