Reviews for It Happened One Night
meadow11 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
oh my god please update soon...
mgw chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is a great start. I like this cautious and confident Bella. Excellent kissing, too. I'm excited to see how these two get to know each other.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Damn! It's gettin hot already!

Thanks!
Ouiser B chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
*fans self*

Oh My Ms. Spangle,

Well well, that was quite the first chapter! It was fun, flirty, witty, and all sorts of sexy! I have to say I love that Edward made the effort not to get drunk while he was stalking Bella! *grins* Its okay to say he was stalking her because its Edward and its Bella! I mean had it been James, it would have been gross right! :) I've digressed. The point being is that I loved the build up of their dialogue! Loved the banter and how hesitant she was.

And speaking of things I love, Edward works in an independent book shop that Carlisle and Esme own! *flails* that's pretty much my perfect!

Oh and I can't forget to mention Jasper! I giggled every time he interacted with Edward. Very witty dialog, my dear!

Can't wait to hear about the car ride home. *blushes*

Cheers and thanks,

Ms. Ouiser
duramater chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Loved the first chap Spangly! I like E pov's and you always do a great job. I know E won't regert a thing about this...I just wonder about B.
Gabi-b chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Favorite NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Love it
Basketgirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Ok I'm in although I amn worried about what may happen to poor Bella's heart here.
crazykatwp chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Loved it. Can't wait to read more. It was funny and sexy and I can't wait for more.
jackiehydelover chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
HOT! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us this time! :D
twilight1972 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
It most definitely did NOT suck. I have a feeling that B&E are about to experience something life changing!
kiki.loves.vamps chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Can't wait to see what happens! ;)
xIGiveUpx chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Wow, that was one hell of a kiss! No, this so does NOT suck! Keep writing!
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I love it already :)
ppeaches chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
You had me at the summary. Your fics are like crack.

Edward is one smooth motherlover. He makes my ovaries quiver
KTNCullen chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oh, Spangly...yes yes yes yes YES! I am all in! Seriously now...Chapter one and and I am all swoony and droolin and fanning myself, cuz that was one mother-freakin HOTT kiss!

I am tres excited to see where this one goes and perhaps especially anxious for the *ahem* next chappie.

Another fic obsession...THANK YOU Spanglemaker9!

Katy