Reviews for It Happened One Night
Guest chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Such an endearing and thoughtful story. I truly have empathy for Edwards character as my father passed without resolution and the current girlfriend walked away with everything she could get away with. Love that they anchor each other. Lovely story.
hikingurl48 chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
Found this story through a recommendation on The Lemonade Stand. Once I started, I had to keep reading until it was finished. So, so good. Thank you for sharing it with us, your readers.

I noticed that it was finished almost 3 years ago. Strange to think it has been sitting here in some cyber space just waiting for readers to find it. Three years can be a long time. Remember how long it was to finish 10-12th grade.

I have dozens of stories floating half finished in my head. I wonder if I made my lazy self start writing what I could finish in three years. Enough of that, just wanted to say great job and thanks
Nicffwhisperer chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
This is a beautiful ending. I'm so happy he came so far.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
This chapter brought me to tears and it was great that Bella stood by him through it all.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
I'm glad they had the talk. It seems they are on the same page after all :) But...there's still Europe.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
I hope whatever Bella is trying so hard to tell him isn't bad. I have a feeling it is.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
oh no :(
It was quite the epiphany with Jasper, wasn't it?
Nicffwhisperer chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
I love the book of poetry he chose :)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
I'm so glad she felt comfortable enough to go to him about this mess.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
aww man Edward, don't mess it up!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Oh man, he's in for it already. He doesn't even know.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
I love that they cut away the bs and still had a good time together.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
I love their chemistry. I hope he gets over himself long enough to call her.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
holy SHEET. *fanning myself* HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE? SOFAking HOT makeout sesh.
debslmac chapter 12 . 5/17/2014