Reviews for It Happened One Night
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 2/17
Rec'd in the Flash Back Fic Dive at ADF!
myimagination2012 chapter 1 . 2/3
Smooth criminal! ;-)
Musty21 chapter 3 . 1/23
Cute fic
Musty21 chapter 1 . 1/23
Nice begining
renewagain chapter 12 . 1/15
Another wonderful story. I'm beginning to see you are a very consistent storyteller and I'm so happy there is so much more to read. This was so sweet and the emotions were raw with the father/son issues. I like how they supported each other. It was such a hopeful story and pretty realistic when it comes to life and what you can fix and who you can count on...
MagTheBookLover chapter 12 . 1/3
HOLY CRAP. This fic is amazing! I'm blown away by your writing. This story was so beautiful that I feel like crying and it's 2 am in the morning. I am so happy I've decided to read this fic. Thank you sooooo much for writing it 3
gypsytrip chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
that was one goooood chapter
HerSpark chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
I have read this entire story today when I really should have been doing other things, but I was hooked. Great story, love your work. Thanks so much for sharing! Sparks x
Graywaves chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
good story :)
Jptexas chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
Love this story! Are planing a sequel? Pleaseeeee
sabrina michaels chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
I sense they both have a bunch of insecuritites they are dealing with...Will be interested in seeing a little of Bella's background.
sabrina michaels chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
That was a totally delicious kiss...he's such a seductive bastard. Love it.
Shandeh chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
I love this story
live4ever chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
I just read your story because of thelemonadestand. Thank you to them because i read a great story!

I love your Edward and how he's growing up in your story.

Thank your for sharing it!
LAB1 chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
This story was so much better then I thought it would be. When I read your summaries, I feel like the story is going to be a smutty fluff piece. Your characters have such depth and I see so much growth by the end. You never gloss over the real life hardships. I saw too much of my real life in this story towards the end, but you handled it beautifully!
4,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »