Reviews for It Happened One Night
lillianolivia.white chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
I could feel this coming. Edward has allowed Bella to think that she IS just a booty call. And she should have mentioned her feelings too. Jasper did a good thing by talking straight with him. Edward really does need therapy.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
I feel so bad for Edward here. But Esme and Carlisle make great surrogate parents. And thank goodness for that.
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
Oh, what's going on here?
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
That was sneaky Bella.
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
It's obvious to me that Bella thinks that Edward just wants sex from her. I wish he would do something to make her feel that wasn't true. I'm glad Jasper has met Alice.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
Oh Edward, you need to call her, if nothing else than to show you are not a douche. Maybe get a coffee. Just talk a bit.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Edward is the most persistent guy I've seen in a while. They just connected. It happens.
boopgirl chapter 12 . 8/26/2016
Loved it.
Gagika chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
I hate supericial and selfish people like Jane - it's pathetic. Even Edward Senior deserved better than this.
Edward and Bella are a great couple - talking in a good relationship is anything! They take their time to learn these wisdom, but in the end it was all worth it!
glo4twilight chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
Wow that was great. Thank you so much. I'm glad edward is finally finding himself. I hope their time apart is quick. Excellent story love your work.
glo4twilight chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
awww this was such a sad chapter. it is sad that his dad died without edward trying to make it right. it seems that edwards dad really did feel differently to what he portrayed to edward being evident in him leaving everything to him! as for jane wtf!so glad that he has bella and esme and carlisle. this story has been great and hope edward gets to see things he wants for his life much more clearly. love your work
glo4twilight chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
yay finally they got their real feelings out there and now on the same page.
glo4twilight chapter 9 . 7/8/2016
poor edward even tho his dad was such a dick to him he's there at the hospital for him. so glad he called bella no one should go through something like that alone. his fucking mother should be there not for her ex husband but at least for edward. but i wonder what she wants to tell him.
glo4twilight chapter 8 . 7/8/2016
I guess i can understand where he's coming feel the same way. She invited her study friends who she says were just that but not edward. Thats a bit fucked. Jasper is a good mate and edward realises exactly how he feels now.
glo4twilight chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
wow his father is such a tool. and it seems that edward is falling for bella very much lol i love it. so glad he has carlisle and esme as close friends.
4,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »