Reviews for Obsession
WHAT THE HECK. THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED!
oh god!
K Seisho chapter 1 . 4/19
This is amazing writing. (and OOOOOOOWWWWWW)
QueenCuntPunt chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Flame? baby you light my fire, in a non-creepy way. Thanks for writing.
Stalker Witch chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Yeah, of all the Skulker x Danny fics I've read, this is easily the most horrifying. It's probably for me, actually one of the most horrifying things I've read. Bad enough to make my stomache hate me and want to get rid of my innards. You're descriptions are spot on and just... Skulker is retrospect could turn out to be a creepy motherfucker. Very nice job my dear.
Glowing Loudly chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
O-O Holy shit.
The was not to be expected. At first when I read Taxidermic, I had no clue what it meant. Then I reread it a couple times and I swear, my stomach is doing backflips. Amazing story. Loved.
CallMeFreakFujiko chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I don't really want to share my sick, sick feelings on reading something like this... XD
However, I WAS thinking about the fact that uh... He's dead. Where would he go once he's dead? Maybe in the place where dead people are? Hm? w
I'm fucked up. I know.
amy chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
excuse me while i puke for an hour and cry in the shower (It rhymes!)
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
OH. MY. DAMN.
This was one of the most graphic, bloody, horrible fics I've read in a LOOONG time. Whoah bro
TariqBates chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
wow...just wow
Dubhe666 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Well that was fucked up... loved it! xD (I have no idea what that says about me...)
Danni chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
YOU SON OF A BITCH
downtown.baby chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh god...I-I...This is so...I going to favorite it. Your stories are so bloody amazing...
ObsidianGoddess chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
The fuq just happened
Usagi no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Y-you made me cry out of FREAKING HAPPINESS! This was sick and awesome and sick and awesome and sick! Just how I like it! *glomps writer* You are so sick and awesome and sick and awesome and sick that I... I DON'T EVEN KNOW! *waltzes with imaginary friend*
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »