Reviews for Obsession
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 1 . 3/14
OH. MY. DAMN.
This was one of the most graphic, bloody, horrible fics I've read in a LOOONG time. Whoah bro
tariqbates chapter 1 . 2/5
wow...just wow
Dubhe666 chapter 1 . 1/6
Well that was fucked up... loved it! xD (I have no idea what that says about me...)
Danni chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
YOU SON OF A BITCH
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh god...I-I...This is so...I going to favorite it. Your stories are so bloody amazing...
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
The fuq just happened
Usagi no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Y-you made me cry out of FREAKING HAPPINESS! This was sick and awesome and sick and awesome and sick! Just how I like it! *glomps writer* You are so sick and awesome and sick and awesome and sick that I... I DON'T EVEN KNOW! *waltzes with imaginary friend*
Raven-Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow, you write so well. I love your writing style, it's just so asdfdasfk. I personally could never dream of writing like you.

But why? NO DANNY, YOU CAN'T DIE, NOOOOOOO! NIET, NON, NEIN, AND NO IN EVERY OTHER LANGUAGE IT CAAAANNN'T END LIKE THAT!

*takes a deep breath* Okay, I'm done dying on the inside now. *sniffle*

Sorry for ranting and spamming with a useless review/comment aaaaannnnnnndddd yeah. I'll shut up now.
klarissa.pereda chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
You should make a sequal with everybodys reactions from the ghosts, humans, to vald.
ShinyShiza chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Luckily, I've read "Cupcakes", so I have a strong stomach... But this is still disturbing, nonetheless! Nicely written albeit being horrific! Great Job!
Kinetic-Psychopathy chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
...O_O... *slowly smiles throughout the story*
lonely white cloud chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I don't want Danny died TT I want him to be that guy's slave a little more
Aspie chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
i wanna vomit but i cant! ::is sick:: why did you so this to me and every one else
jewl-ia chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Most twisted story I have ever read...

but good..
Owl chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This...should not have been so...sexy.