Reviews for Coming Home
nina.v.johnson chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Loved it! I love sequels!
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
The ending was good and sweet. Have a wonderful week. )

I also hope your doing good, since your surgery.
marielgm22 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
I can't believe is over! I wish you could write more or a sequel maybe, but it's okay if you can't

Great chapter!

I hope you post more of Analysis of a budding romance! I'm so looking forward new chapters of that one!
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
It was good. I hope you post more. I cant wait to find out wyatt happens between them. Have a wonderful week. )
marielgm22 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Oh for God's sake, I'm dying to find out what's Daniel hiding? I want them to make things up already!

Please update as soon as possible! I can't wait!
DonStella chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Daniel and betty have to stay together and not get seperated. I just love this 2 and they have to be together. Lets see what the next chapter will bring us.
abovetherim chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
LOVE it so much so excited for more, please continue soon!
Pitythyfool chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Okay, Betty is ridiculously out of character in this story. I don't know who you're writing, but it's not her. Creating angst doesn't mean you have to sacrifice personality by morphing them into someone else.
TMadison chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Wow... I hope you updaate soon. I can't wait to see what comes next. Poor Betty..and I feel for Daniel too. I hope they resolve things soon.
fenyx chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Wow time! that was awesome! please update soon!
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
It was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens when they see each other. Have a wonderful week. )
marielgm22 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Ahhhhhhh! This is so frickin' frustrating! I hope this would be nothing, and they "make up, properly" ;)

Please update again before friday, I beg you, I can't stand the suspense!
dettylover chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Aargh! Don't leave us hanging like this! This was so funny while being painful for Betty. What is going on?
dettylover chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is quite intriguing. I like that we get to see them as friends talking about their respective professional lives while also seeing their physical and emotional intimacy. Thank you.
DonStella chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
I like the chapter. I know daniel is doing nothing bad. Lets see what will hapen and I know its going to be good.i know betty trust daniel but she has to look in her hart.