Reviews for Once Again
Joi de Vivre chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I found this really well-written and in character. Great job!
Velgamidragon chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
So waaaaait... If they're not nations anymore, then how can Italy speak to Austria and be understood?
Velgamidragon chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
(sorry, I really am enjoying your story, or I wouldn't be reading it, but I just find your footnotes so interesting that I have to comment about them) Would you believe that in my psychology textbook, it said that 'a man able to play a musical instrument' was rated by women as one of the most attractive traits he could possess? (with being able to cook coming up as THE most attractive :P)
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Ah, I would like to point out something about the footnote regarding the Prussian language. It's true that the Old Prussian language is considered extinct an people are trying to revive it, but the Old Prussian language died out in the early 1700s during one of those common plagues. The people of the region had already been assimilating into German long before that. However, both the Low Prussian and High Prussian dialects of German are also considered dead as of relatively recently, mid-1900s or something, which had included words borrowed from the Old Prussian language. I'm not sure if you alread knew this and I apologize if you did, but the way you worded it in the footnote; it didn't give me that imression.
andy-chan24 chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
WHY DID YOU STOP UPDATING? D: HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME (even though I just started reading your fics. heh) LOL. Nah, seriously, you need to update! :(
Amanda Opalis chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
cool! I wonder how it will be explained how they are no longer countries! I like this story so far and I hope you update soon!
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Duuuuuuuude, what a cliffhanger!. I find this story fascinating! More soon please!3
Amanda Opalis chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I was wondering about the seocndary names things too. i'm curious as to what you might have up your sleeve for this story, So i will be subscribing.
Haru1597 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Hi! I love, love your writing and this story! With the human-nations concept and the slight AusHun romance -. You ended on such a cliffhanger! I know its been awhile but please update soon!
Catching Tomorrow chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
I just read all four chapters in one go. You are the most amazing author! The story is wonderful, but I'm just too busy being impressed by your writing. The bit where he plays piano after the War of Austrian Succession was just so amazingly beautiful... I'm not an expert or anything, but you have some serious talent. Please write more!
tessa m chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
How awesome. Seriously, I thought this was superb. The story has me wanting another chapter without even finishing the one I'm on.

Totally can't wait until another chapter comes round.
Mi3staR chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
dtich the last review that was a typo error D :

Asdfghjkl;;; if their not a nation then why is italy still calling him by his country name, ahhh i cant wait till the next chapter actually this is the far best hetalia story i've read for my favorite couple AusHun so happy ;_; all the good ones are yaoi and sadly I'm not into yaoi

But i so admit was there a reason why it taken so long to find austria waking up getting a call that his no longer a country? or did you somewhat just got that idea? or did you wanted is to see a part of his live because that worked just fine for me I guess.

Actually I was also hoping that Prussia was going to die also, well since after WW1 he was no longer a country but seeing him alive is bringing a curse now I wonder what the happen to the rest to the country personally I'm quiet looking forward maybe you can also add a few characters to see what would happen maybe like America, Japan, the 5 nordic (or even Australiahinthint*) but then that would be hard since we have to go by first name now, since not all the characters even have first names yet asdfghjkl.

bleh, now I have to wait till the next chapter.

ja ne. Mi3staR o9
Mi3staR chapter 4 . 8/5/2011

Mandolin77 chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
I love this story, and I really enjoy your writing style; it seems to suit Austria perfectly. And although I will admit that I wasn't surprised about their loss of status as nations, I'm excited to see what happens next. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Also, I liked the fact that Austria plays pieces by Liszt when he's thinking about Hungary. :)
Eggnog-Drunkard chapter 4 . 8/2/2011