Reviews for Masked Phantom
Kermitjames chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Apr 2I do have to say I was up most of tonight til the wee hours of the mornin readin this story I am incredibly impressed. I just wanted to say good work to you sir I tip my cowboy hat to you. ..."tips hat"... Beautiful beautiful work. I just wanted to send this personal message to say well done on such an excellent story

Good work sir,

KermitJ
Fan chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
love your story please update it also love the plot but word of advice keep it dark and scary also see if you can keep Danny and Jinxs relationship going! THINK YOUR A GREAT WRITER!
Frost654 chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Yes, you were great. I can't wait for the next chappy. As long as you keep posting something you're golden, good writing style and great plot. Hope you update soon. Stay gold.
-Frost

P.S. 10 virtual points for whoever tells me where "Stay gold" is from. Hint: it's about greasers and socs.
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
ok so next chaptr and get better sooon!
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
YOUR HEALTH ALWAYS COMES FIRST! So don't worry about it :) take your time and heal, and we'll be awaiting your return ;D
Nico of Azarath chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Great work! This is one of the best fanfics I read. And I read ALOT!
Now for my usual threat! Update soon or I'll send Dani after you! DANI!
Dani: not now! I'm beating bb at doom.
Me: I blame global warming.

- Nico, master of time
hotpiecake chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
update this is SWEET
supaherolena02 chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
plz continue ! it's cool DD
Saberclaw5544 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
damn it! cliff hangers, must see what happens, please update
Shalemaster chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
Gods of old that curse is like a bad memory. Is that the idea of it? Update!
Zii Phantom chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
ADD DANI Phantom (Dannys clone)

Cujo... Uh FETCH DANI!

arf arf *turns in circle and POOFS outa there*

i love you you love me...

Ahhh its a PURPLE PEDO DINO! RUUUUUUUUUNNN FOR YOUR CHILDHOOD LIVES! dont take candy from strangers kids, trust me i know from expirence "_
Zii Phantom chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
ADD DANI Phantom (Dannys clone)

Cujo... Uh FETCH DANI!

arf arf *turns in circle and POOFS outa there*

i love you you love me...

Truefortune chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
really cool chapter update soon.
Umbra8191 chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
this is getting better and better with each chapter! i cant wait for the next chappie! please update soon!