Reviews for the golden boy
ow chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
sob this fandom is nonexistant but i love the manga so much? why
i ship mikuriya/koshiyama just because i am yaoi fangirl
please this is perfect
your prose game too strong
wow um
XKawaii-Neko-ChanX chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
And sobbing at the same time
Why is Nanamaru Sanbatsu's fandom so so so small? T_T. RAGH I WANNA READ FANFICS ABOUT KIYOSHIMA! He and Mikuriya ... I ship that, yo.
-sighh- I just wish there were more fans so we could fangasm together
Fluff Inc chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I just read this manga and I fell in love. I'm glad I was able to immediately find well-written fanfics for this series. I agree with your take on the different characters. It was perfect :D

I've read both Kuroko no Basuke and Yankee-kun to Megane-chan so I read the other stories posted in your tumblr and I loved them all. I'd like to say that I love your idea of writing for obscure titles. I wish you the best of luck! Thank you so much for the great reads.
dreams.of.destiny chapter 1 . 5/1/2011

You write me Nanu Maru San Batsu - and you use my four most favorite characters EVER and you get their personalities right on the dot on the first freakin' try and how is that even possible (I have no idea) and... wow. Just wow.

The title fits PERFECTLY with the story, and I like how you included a side character who doesn't even get a real introduction (Sasaki, you sad little boy you...!) and you actually develop him!

I hope you write more for this fandom; I love the storyline SO much, even if it hasn't been particularly developed.
Classically Cliche chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I second pretty much everyone that was like: MOAR FIC FOR THIS NONEXISTANT FANDOM.

Seriously, I love you this much for writing THIS. And it's lovely too~
atickingnoise chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Interesting take on Koshiyama.

Thanks so much for writing for 7o3x! :D Please write more, I really like this series!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2011

And a well-written one at that! That's more than a thousand words! I implore you to write MOAR for the series. Pretty please? _~ This is, like, the first English!fanfic for it.

And: Mikuriya~a~a! Thank you so much for writing my favorite character!
moonmagicks chapter 1 . 5/1/2011

I like how you didn't capitalize any of the words in the title. This sounds like an interesting series! *o*

Nice job taking on the challenge of misc anime/manga~