Reviews for See Jane Run
amyponderland chapter 1 . 4/24
awww this is a fluffy one shot~
carrotcakeo5 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
So cute! What a great one shot and very in character for both! I loved the title and your comment at the end made me laugh. I like to imagine he's on the southern coast of Africa because of the warmth and the fact that there's aport but I know nothing about Africa or anything so I could be entirely wrong. Thanks for making my day.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Great story! I enjoyed it!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This a very sweet story and promotes the best way to solve arguments. ;D Very much in character for both Jane and Tarzan as well.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Awwww! Poor Tarzan. An angry woman is surely a force to be feared. Great job!
niki chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Very cute little story!
InsaneProcrastinator007 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
hahaha this is awesome!
Kleiyan chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was so cute! I abs
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
the author's comment on the end made me laugh.

whatever, disney.

and you silly goose, Sabor is a leopard ;p they mention it in the film, buuuuuut maybe the spots are those of a jaguar. i dont know how much you did your research so if it IS a jaguar's spots Disney got that wrong xD but its supposed to be a leopard hahahaha xD

NOW TO ACTUALLY COMMENTING ON THE STORY:

this was cute xD made me laugh. kisses are the only way to silence the raging partner isn't it? xD
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Thumbs up for the title! You really captured Jane's loquacious rambling, and I really enjoy how well we understand Tarzan with him saying hardly anything. Nice contrast between verbal contemplation and internal pondering with these two.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Very sweet.
Chiuu chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Haha, cute! :)
escape2neverland chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Hehe.. I REALLY Loved this fanfic... the characters are very into character, especially Jane hahaha!Beautiful writing, easy to understand and read. This one shot just made my day :)
Krista chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Sabor is actually a lepoard, not a jaguar ;), but they aren't found on Madigascar either, so I can see your point.
Maolai chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
It's just a movie! (An awesome movie, at that, but still a movie.) Not every fact has to be correct! :D

This is nice, but what did Tarzan do to her to make her so angry?