Reviews for Heaven's Light
Toa Aerrow chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
You, sir, are one of the best writers I've ever had the pleasure of reading from!
This PlotFusion of The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Tangled has got to be one of the best I've read.
Might I add that I've already previously read The Dragon and the Bow, which is also a brilliant story, and I absolutely love how Clopin mentions it near the end of this one.
I look forward to reading your other stories in this Shared Fairytale Universe of yours, Seven Days in Corona and When the Cold Wind is a Callin', and, for you:
KUTGW!
(Keep Up The Good Work)
The Logical Fallacy chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
I can picture Pitch, standing in the corner, blending in with the shadows laughing at the Man in the Moon's expense that he's portrayed as a woman.
2468gaby chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
You have no IDEA how much i loved this story! I would love to see this become an animation or audio drama... I could make either one happen with your permission (-: (hint hint)
Drizzt chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
Wow you had the idea for dragon and the bow almost half a year before hand.
Drizzt chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Well then, I now have something to read while.I wait for the next hiccup x merida story
PrincessArien chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
A very well done story, you did an especially good job with all of the songs when you had to come up with completely original verses like with Clopin in "I have a Dream" or had to tweak the lyrics a bit like with some of the others, I think the songs were one of the things I enjoyed the most in this story, all in all a very well done blending of both Hunchback and Tangled...though I didn't really enjoy the Quasimodo/Rapunzel pairing :/ I dunno, but I always prefer to leave the canon pairings alone and as they are even when working with crossovers or AUs and to me at least something about both Rapunzel and Quasimodo's characters makes me feel more like they would have been nothing more than best friends, but oh well, your story *shrug* Even if the pairing didn't exactly tickle the fancy of my inner shipper, you did a very good and believable job with it. I really loved this story a lot :D
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I really like this story! I play the beginning song from "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" when you were playing your own version of the song. Nicely done, by the way! :)
ImGlowing chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
THAT WAS AMAZING AND I... I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN... I CAN'T BEGIN TO COMPREHEND... I STARTED TO CRY HALFWAY THROUGH AND I STILL AM AND I JUST AFGBRJHVRLLDBKAB... OH MY GOD THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. LIKE SERIOUSLY IT WAS TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR WORDS. STOP MAKING ME CRY, DAMN- I MEAN DANG YOU.
NightNightDragon chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
Awesome story! Loved it! Just one thing. Half the time, the injuries and fighting described would've most likely killed a person and not just knocked them out.
NightNightDragon chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Omg! Making all that rhyme and stuff must've taken forever! I am truly impressed.
DONOVAN94 chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
Holy Moly! I'm grinning like an idiot! this is absolutely perfect! All the songs, all the quotes, even the pairing! and oh my god the ending! its just amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I wasn't thinking and as I read it, I kept on getting the bells of Notre Dame stuck in my head and then I realized I was supposed to.
TheBeautifulDreamer chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
This is some brilliant writing. There's some really great one liners in this story, and the fight scenes are really well done. I love how Rapunzel and Quasi have developed, as well as everyone else. Sad it's ended, but loved it a lot :)
TheBeautifulDreamer chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
oh my gosh i so loved this chapter, especially the beginning of 'out there' with her interjections. these two are perfect for each other :)
bur bur chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
I LOVE IT OMG I LOVE IT OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RIGHTING THIS I HOPE YOU MAKE A SIMILAR STORY IN THE FUTURE LOVE IT THANK YOU