Reviews for Four Seas Academy
inulover305 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
please update I found this just recently and was wondering if you dropped it or if you were on I hiatus. *.*
jamin1227 chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
great story Love how you change oh my god to oh my oda because oda created one piece
juia chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Loved it! cant wait for the next chapter!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Olvia-san! She needs more love! (as if I didn't give her enough love in "Selleck Waterfall Sandwich")

I can't wait to see the rivalry between the Capricorns and Straw Hats begin!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
sounds good! yeah for zoros vulnerable side! cant wait to see what kind of furniture they will get! hurry and update!
MasakiSora-chan chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
So far I like it! A lot!

Hopefully you are going to update soon.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Perfect! But, it should be "Yuki-Rin", since she has the Will of D.

I thought Ivankov was a guy!
Miyu Hinamori chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
It's promising. This is how a highschool One Piece should be like. Devil fruits and all.

Upload quick. :D
Ultimate Anime Fan chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Interesting story

But what does 3rd Lunch mean? Oh and is Brook still bones or does he have flesh?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
The free period with your crew sounds amazing and fun!

Can I please form the Capricorn Crew for my OC pirates? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top? They can be the antagonists!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
LOL! Brook, a bus is not a person, so there's no need to give it an appropriate article!

Are you accepting OCs?
J.S.Comack chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Great please update soon can't wait...2 quick questions will the strawhats know each other and do they still have their devil fruit powers?
Shilo chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Fantastic! A little sad there isn't a next chapter \. Umm for teachers... jinbe as a Martial Arts teacher? Nico Olivia as a history teacher? Tom as a shipwright teacher?

Are you making all the straw hats around the same age?

Waiting for the next update!

~Shilo chapter 1 . 4/28/2011

I think this is a very good begining,in the next chapter you could add more characters, that would be awesome.

As for the teachers matter, In my fic I use the supernovas., but another good idea would be the you could also use the show's grown ups,like :Shanks,Garp, Gin...

Or even the bad guys ! You have a lot of options .Choose the one you like the most :)

Keep up the good work!
Miyu Hinamori chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Please continue, you've made me curious.

It was a bit short, I would've liked it if you had put everybody's mornings here.

Please include the devil fruits, okay?