Reviews for Just Talking? Shattered Illusions of Safety IV
ahaha embarrassed and pleased Harry is so cute! 3
SoulMore chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
FAN!
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
That's a lot to put on the shoulders of a sixteen year old.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Marvolo treats Harry here more like a son than an apprentice or even a right hand man.I don't knowing sub consciously he thinks of Harry as family due to the previous horcrux or because distantly us is related thru Salazar. But he shows quite a bit of pride in Harry and gives him a lot more leniency than even Lucius though not as much as Severus. It's kind of nice to see, he is still the much feared dark lord but Severus and Harry have found a rare soft spot. I think in the end it will be a factor dealing with Albus and even the Ministry. As to the heads of house I'm not sure what he will find. Minerva always was Albus's girl but she also never really liked him going to Dursleys but on the other hand she never listened to Harry always went with Albus. As to Sprout and Flitwick they were always in the background. With Flitwick being half goblin I'm rather surprised that he was a teacher that may play something but at most possibly neutral. Sprout I think will be determined by how she handles Cory being a lestrange now instead of a longbottom, that is if they let that secret out we will gave to see. No matter how you look at it its going to be an interesting year at least first term.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
I've always believed that Harry loved the idea of there being someone who wanted him for him that would take him from tbe Dursleys . He. Ever really got to know Sirius other than a fun loving uncle that loved to prank, he never told sirius the truth of his life but just skimmed the surface. Sirius I think survived imprisonment by thoughts of Harry protecting him for James and Lily. I don't think he saw Harry but rather saw a mini James. If by some miracle he had lived past the Ministry debacle I don't think that tbe two of them would ever had been close. One was trying to be what everyone else expected of him and too afraid to lose the one person who semi listened to him and loved him to be himself. While the other was just trying to survive and was using his version of mini James to do it, don't get me wrong he loved Harry but more as James son than as Harry himself and if he knew Harry was as dark as his family I'm not sure what would have happened I would like to have thought that he would finally see Harry as himself rather than his friends son but I think betrayal would gave been foremost in his mind..
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
They are figuring things out quite rapidly together aren't they. Wonder how long before they catch onto the fact that with the scar almost gone that Albus will guess that the horcrux is gone?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Marvolo is getting better at controlling his temper lol. I'm surprised that Harry doesnt put tougher wards on his trunk to keep out after all what is the headmaster or a teacher going to say...i needed to search your trunk to see if you had anything in there we didn't think appropriate but you had wards I couldn't by pass..yeah that would bring up a few to many questions lol.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
I think eventually even if Sirius had lived he would have switched sides. He wouldn't have been able to keep playing the needy savior for much longer. I agree Sirius death did ping the balance but Dumbledore manipulations about hiding things from him would have tipped it anyway. He still would probably have heard the kids on the train which really started the ball rolling, he started thinking about the last five years so yes he would have switched but maybe not this summer the will really finished everything for him. The Weasley's and Albus Dumbledore will blame everyone's their uncle when the truth comes out but it comes right down to Dumbledore manipulation did him in he killed orbroke so many families simply for power and tbe people's adoration it always comes back to bite you in the arse.
Gracealma chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Love the story. Not too many people know Harry-the-boy-who-lived is just Harry with a mask. Love a dark Harry.
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
more please?
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
ding dong du, hei auntie i brought a guest home.
Stormshadow13 chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Very nice story. Loved the two talking and hashing things out.
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
I would be jealous but you know it was only two days before us soo no biggie
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Meanie! giving out spoilers! I'm not watching either part of the Deathly Hallows until BOTH are out on DVD and Blu-Ray, so that I can buy both and watch them uninterrupted (aside from a slight intermission-like break between films...)

Will you be updating "Rise of the Dark Angel" soon? I so can't wait for it! w
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Oh wow, that sounds fun. I mean the part about Harry choosing someone to polyjuice as him. That is by far my most favorite potion of all time, hehe. _ The France trip sounds interesting too.

Hmm, I do hope Tonks can be swayed.

I enjoyed reading this chapter. Thank you! _ It's a nice length too.

3 3 3 Excellent work.