Reviews for Running Away
Restrained.Freedom chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Hmm...
Murty goes to bat for her and she splits anyways...
Not the smartest move...
Still it makes a great chapter.
XDD
Snowfox98 chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
I promise I haven't looked ahead . . . . don't laugh, but is it Durza? That would explain her pale skin, and red hair? Probably not, oh well, I'm about to find out :D

Great story so far!

Snowfox ;)
Betusta Morla chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
it is obvious who is the father
stanzaic chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
I definitely know who it is...do I have to give it away, or will you automatically give me recognition? ;) Btw, I love Murtagh awkwardness/cuteness in his compliments here, heehee.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
I don't know, but maybe it is Dursa. That's just my opinion; however, it kind of fits because he was Galbatorix's wingman.
Sam0728 chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Ooh, good. Update soon! Arya is a bit of a...(insert bad word here)

Hope you update again soon, love it!
Restrained.Freedom chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
Cutting through all the flirting to a flash of intrigue at the last moment... YEAH!
ICan IWill chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
Ok i always hated arya... this just proves my point ANYWAY I love it and the shade is her daddy isn't it? i guessed like 4 cchapters back but didn'tbother to mention it. This is so beautifully written! you have an amazing hand at this!
ChaygraceDaya chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
hi hun :)

Well, it's not a bad fanfic. But I may sound a little harsh when I say this (and please dont think I'm rude) that it IS actually just another Galbatorix daughter fanfic :(

It's the same storyline. Old Galby had a daughter, the mother died, the daughter escaped easily even though it would be absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to escape his castle. She had a dragon hatch, met the two boys, got a makeover later to show that she was actually beautiful. You know what I mean.

I have to say though, it's QUITE hard to write a GOOD Galby daughter fanfic, most are poorly written, and I have to say, your writing is for sure NOT the worst, in fact it's one of the best. There were a few new twists like the cave and such, but I suggest that if you want to make this story REALLY stand out, add a plot twist that hasn't been heard of before! deepen your emotional levels of writing! Write something that HAS NOT been heard before. Make your character have a better flaw than a tragic family, DONT have her be good at everything. make her real.

I do really hope I did not seem rude and I'm SO SO SO SORRY if I did. :(

But every great writer needs some constructive critique to make them better. And You have GREAT potential with this story. :)
stanzaic chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
Yay for updates! Look, I reviewed, I'm not a demon! ;P Well, I enjoyed this chapter and the slight glimpse of Idril's past. :) Kindly update ASAP?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
How can she when she's no longer with us? Anyway, keep updating as you can.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
I liked this story from the beginning. I cannot tell you the last time I read it or when I stopped reviewing, but it's good keep updating!
ICan IWill chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Lovely! i was kind of hoping the murtagh would get to see her in this chapter! but i guess it will have to wait. Sigh! Please update soon. Don't worry about that long update, i may have forgotten the story but when i saw the email it all clicked back into place and i squealed with joy! Enjoying this whole story! great i dea and can't wait to see where it goes.
BadWolf7673 chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
Groovy story! I l
ICan IWill chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
I love this idea! I can't wait until you update, the story has me wrapped around its finger and i plan on staying there
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »