Reviews for Not Good Enough
WildChild13 chapter 14 . 1/6
O_O. Holy smokes. Intensity right there. You gotta finish this. You just gotta. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. PLEASE! Or I'm gonna die. FINISH IT PLEASE! T-T
bookworm563 chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
YEAH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MIKEY! THAT QUESTION WAS NOT ONLY DIRECTED TO RAPH AND LEO, BUT TO YOU TOO PULDOH!
bookworm563 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Why do you have against Mikey! What did he ever do to you!
KelseyMarieFeldhan chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Why the hell is this story not finished yet?!
KelseyMarieFeldhan chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
I was literally yelling at my screen "NO DONT STRAP HIM DOWN! YOUR'E NOT SUPPOSED TO HOLD SOMEONE DOWN DURING A SEIZURE!" XD
It just... UHG! But I love the stroy though.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
Hey, could you PLEASE update it ? Ot is really awesome. I like you stil of writing and I like the story. But I didn't find it so good that Karai found him... I dom't like the references to pet. But it is awesome nonethless ! So... Could you Please update it ?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
Hi can you please let Mikey bros find him please and he wont be blind anymore
fear4everleading chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Please please please update! This cliffhanger is killing me! Please for the sake of all things good in the world
Guest chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
So I hope this doesn't sound rude but are you ever going to finish this ?
Leoninja chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
Oh karai leave her to me. I'll cut her piceses then burn her But leo will do this for me
I hope u up date soon if need idea or help e mail me
Anonnomas chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Dude where are u?! Finish you stories already!
The Hulk chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
HULK MAD! Y U NO UPDATE? HULK SO MAD HE SMASH HIS COMPUTER! UPDATE!
Icecubefrozen chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
Whoa please update!
SleepingSeeker chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
Eek! Excellent chapter!
SleepingSeeker chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
Okay! This is my favorite chapter! This is where everything has been brought up to intense, edge-of-your-seat writing! Phew! Now I am really interested to see where you will take this!