Reviews for Forever Sisters
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I absolutely love this. It's always quite sad to see that the Black sisters broke apart...altough I think that Bellatrix and Narcissa never really stopped loving Andromeda :)
Keep writing, 'cause you're one of the best authors here!

Sincerely,
hervissa :)
nessieblackfan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This was good :). I wish they had stayed sisters forever.
Flitting chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
"""Not even our husbands?" Andromeda piped up.

"Or sons, when we have them?" sniffled Narcissa.

"No one. Not even the Dark Lord," Bellatrix finished.""

This part was the saddest, considering that they all broke their promises ,Andromeda for her husband, Cissy for her son ,Bella for the Dark Lord, and in a way their relationship and connection itself was broken...
Jrtfyifytfyttu chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Love it
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
So sweet, yet sad considering the way they fell apart.
Spoonylicious chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Aww. This makes me a little bit teary! It's sad knowing how it turned out in the end.

I'm the oldest of three sisters and we have a similar relationship and I hope it stays this way!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh the dramatic irony...so much of it. :) I love dramatic irony. :D

Great work, I really love your black sisters stories! XD
whatthepho chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awww, this was bittersweet.
downstage chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Ooh, this is brilliant. It's a little bittersweet, cause of how it all turned out, and kind of sad, but oh well. It does seem like a conversation they might actually have, and I think that the Blacks would have all sorts of little traditions like that.
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Good story, but bittersweet. Don't suspose you could write a story where they actually kept their promise could you?
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh so sweet! And yet so tragic! So bittersweet! So beautiful! I'm going to recommend this one!
morallygreydesi chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That is so sad..because it's exactly what happened..Bella got intrigued by the Dark Lord, Andy left them for Ted and Cissy turned on Bella for Draco's sake...

.Sad.
BellaPur chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Oh that was so sad! I loved it! They mean it now but later...

Is that rhyme real?
Lotta Devon chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is lovely. And rather sad considering everything that happens. Well done :)
WillowingEnds chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was really sweet and I do agree the rhyme is something the Blacks would have stowed away somewhere. I like how you included their futures in it too! Certainly going on my favorites list