Reviews for Memento Mori
I know this is old but i have to ask...does take off chapters because I could've sworn this just had eight and then I looked down and now it's four and I was so confused
ksouza3 chapter 4 . 4/9
Wow! I just loved this story! It was filled with just the right amount of angst and had so many sweet moments. I also loved all the adventure moments and all the insights you included with the characters. I loved how you incorporated Crookshanks into the story as well. Thanks for writing!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 4 . 3/16
Wow! What an interesting story! I love that you gave it no happy ever after. There was no guarantee. I think because of how you rolled out how she remembers her past, making him the catalyst for her getting her memories back, and holding her through her pain, she was able to forgive him. Love like theirs is crazy but powerful.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 2 . 3/16
Wow! This is quite the story. I don't think that there is anyway this can end other than tragic...
BEST DERMOINE FANFIC
Nianika chapter 4 . 2/11
Wow, this is heartbreaking and beautiful. Great job.
Aastha chapter 4 . 1/2
Hi. I think this is amazing. Got me in a daze. Thanks for posting this story. I really loved it.
By the way, you are an amazing writer. Keep up the good work.
Take Care.
xXSilverArrowXx chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
I loved this! It was short but bittersweet and had all the right tones. I loved the plot too, it was a new concept for me. Great job!
cherryjubilee chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Ahh that was melancholy and satisfying and angsty and full of feels...
Anon chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Absolutely fantastic! You are an amazing writer and I loved your characterizations of all the characters, especially Draco.
tneha chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
Interesting! Its like a summary of all those long dark Draco/Hermione fics. :) Loved it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Seriously, this is beautiful. You should be pretty damn proud of yourself.
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
Damn feels! Your stories are so good!
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 4 . 6/9/2015