Reviews for Memento Mori
suziq968 chapter 4 . 5/22
This was AMAZING! Voldy would be twisted enough to do this and Snape would be suckered into an unbreakable vow. Draco would be scared and stupid enough to take her and then realize what he's caused. Just incredible! Really good job.
PhoenixGravity chapter 1 . 5/14
That moment when you're so hooked and enthralled by a story that you forget what you're reading... that's what reading this firts chapter felt like. I'm looking forward to seeing Hermiones reactions to whatever happens next
You know what I want Hermione to do? I want her obliviate malfoy, snape and everyone who knew about her condition and didn't do shit an instead made it worse and mold their minds like fucking clay and then give their memories back. See how they like it. I want her to force them to like it because after what they did to her, they know deserved it. Make them feel guilty, make them so they can't even feel angry with her because they fucking deserved it and they fucking know it.
belladonablush chapter 4 . 4/19
Beautifully written.
habababa chapter 4 . 4/19
Wow! It's definitely very intriguing plot! Since the beginning I knew that something is strange! But the fact that it was Draco?! And Snape let our be like this... If I were Hermione I would just leave them all and go on some deserted island xd I would love to see more trio interactions after this... Amazing writing!
madval29 chapter 4 . 3/17
Oh goodness this is so heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. Great story!
madval29 chapter 3 . 3/17
Oh my goodness poor Draco but she is going through withdrawals. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 3/17
Will Ginny have made the connection that Hermione doesn't remember anything or just focus on the fact that Hermione now has a dark mark. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 3/17
Oh man does that mean her history is canon or is she something different. Great chapter!
I can't see Hermione ever trusting anyone in the manipulative Order again. They all knew what was going on and chose to make Hermione stay under Voldemort's thumb. I can't think why Hermione would choose to trust Draco, either, given his part in the scheme against her. Remus needs to pay for his part just as Snape.
DarkNorseLady chapter 4 . 1/22
that was awesome thank you
Alytiger chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Jesus Christ I love it.
Alytiger chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Sadness
Alytiger chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
THEY HAVE GINNY JESUS CHRIST
Alytiger chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Oh my god. Draco kidnapped her from the Order and wiped her memory. That's why he's so sad and why Remus freaked out.