Reviews for Polar Panda
Shiary chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
nice to hear from you again. Hope everything is ok. oo and Tim is the best, as long as you dont end up working there.
Shiary chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
awsome more please!
Kanamelove chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Yayyyyy Hong Kong and Canada!
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Lol! Hilarious!
xDecemberNights chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter! 3
EyeForAnEar chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Poor Mickey Mouse. Bad Hong Kong, you've traumatized him. Although I suppose not all mascots can say they were verbally abused by a nation. Still. Poor, poor Mickey.
TheWritingPilot chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Just finished reading all four chapters of this, I thought it was utterly adorable. I like the way you added in the humor in sorts of a casual way. When most people try to add in humor, they try too hard and it ends up not being funny, but you totally aced writing the humor in this story. Keep up the good work! *thumbs up*
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
It was really dangerous to play hockey with Canada
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Wow, Egypt is beyond subtle...I really love th way that you write those three
Akita Edu chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
wooooooh! go Egypt! lol you really are good at their personalities!
ATC chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Welcome back! And LOL! Nice to see more of the HongKong vs. Egypt rivalry. :D
anacoana chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
XD Oh my god Hong're so adorable. Poor Mickey Mouse! I am dying from laughter here. Very cute, and I think Canada and Hong Kong would be very good friends, so I'm glad to see a story about them.
Angel of the Midnight Sea chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Disneyland became a nation...*darts off and returns with a net* Going hunting. Back back on Friday. *runs off*
Ottilia chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Hong Kong and Canada, Brothers to the end! They suit each other well...somehow. I would love to read more!