Reviews for Running Up That Hill
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
Wow hauntingly beautiful. I could hear REO in my head. You had Cas down perfect. Loved it even though it made me cry. Evoked a few memories of things unsaid and it up it was amazing.
Miss Naif chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
you have a gift! it has been so beautiful, this scene, they both dancing and laughting. Thanks!
Danae chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
That was beautiful and heartbreaking all at the same time. Loved it!
LAMusings chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Ugh. I didn't think my heart could hurt anymore than it already does, but congratulations - the tears are pouring despite the fact that I should be snoring; it's 2 AM and I am NOT prepared for this kind of feels trip.
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
This was so bitter sweet. I loved how you wrote Dean and Jo, like that could have actually happened. It was so cute! And Cas was adorable. I'm really glad I found this fic :)
bleuboxes chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
FUCKING FUCK

OWW MY HEART
I loved it (quite a bit)
jo-zabby chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This is honestly one of my favorite fanfics in the world. I keep rereading it and rereading it... The idea itself is fantastic and the writing, although excruciatingly heartbreaking, is absolutely amazing.
seiliewichts chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
You said this is Romance and Humor. But why did you make me cry with the last part... T_T
creazonadw chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
It couldn't get any better than this.."if he had just known then what he knew now" that really held me hard. It made my heart melt.. poor Cass cudn't really get his steps right. It was awesome, you shud continue wid your writing. _
BulletProofHeart chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wonderful. Just-just amazing. I could totally imagine the charactors saying those things. Fantastic job!
sirsta chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was so enjoyable and lighthearted at the beginning, and so bittersweet at the end. I was in the adorable zone so personally could have done without the end bit, but I see why you included it and it's nice that Dean now has something left of her after all.
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was hilarious and sad at the same time.I was grinning like an idiot as I read your first half of the fic. Cas was written perfectly. 'Will you burn this one too?';I loved this bit that you added.
zozo42 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
that was so cute at the start but so sad at the end.

I like how you didn't ignore what happened in Abandon All Hope and just made it all the more sadder, in Kripke we trust and what not.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
So beautiful and tragic...The image of Jo teaching Cas to dance was so sweet. It was only made that much better by Dean's teasing and cutting in. Though short lived, it's so lovely to see the boys happy.

I thought you captured Cas dead on. The innocence and confusion that are hallmarks of his character really were clear. It offered just the right amount of humor while making it that much more poignant. And then at the end with the picture... *sigh*

Also really loved the brotherly bond and banter in the middle. Great job!
Sasha chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Complitely adorable. It's my favorite SPN couple and you wrote their characters just perfect!

thank you so much..)