Reviews for The Roommate
LadyTradBow chapter 28 . 9/20
First let me say that I loved this story! It was great! I know you addressed this, but the whole sex after birth situation is really stretching it. I'm not saying that no woman has ever had sex two weeks after giving birth, but they must be few and far between. Perhaps you haven't had children before writing this fic? I don't know, but first births are usually very long. I've had three and while my last was by far the easiest, he was literally born after one and a half pushes, my body still needed time to heal. With Edward being a doctor, there is no way he would've gone near her before the 6 week checkup and all clear. I don't know about other doctors, but mine strongly stressed the importance of waiting to both me and my husband. Just saying. Other than that little blip, I LOVED your story and characters. Thanks for the adventure and best of luck with your future writing. You have a great talent, don't waste it! :-)
So she made her boyfriend wait for sex but the second they have a break she go fuck Jacob ? Bitch...
Perfextskies chapter 28 . 4/29
wow this story is amazing! I love it!
Perfextskies chapter 10 . 4/29
I love it!
SpunksBecky chapter 9 . 4/4
This needs to be a movie. I’ve laughed out loud so many times already I wish I could watch this on the big screen
fanfictionalcolic chapter 26 . 12/30/2018
It was the perfect mix between sweet and funny. Thanks I had a great time.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 13 . 12/30/2018
Well how Bella can be at fault if he broke up with her and was with someone else before she slept with Jacob? If one is at fault, even though I do not think there is one it’s him. They both could have handled things better but they were immature teen. What got me is that Bella so willingly took the blame! She’s got a bit of martyr syndrome?
cherylchuy1 chapter 28 . 9/28/2018
MandyLeigh87, I just had to let you know how much I've enjoyed your stories! I especially loved this one, The Roommate, I never wanted it to end! This was a very eunique Edward, one of a kind, and I loved him, never have I come across such a down to earth, sweet, loveable Edward! I have read hundreds of E/B fics and this one was my all time favorite! I am going to bookmark it so I can read it Again! I have also read several of your other fics and I loved everyone of them! I plan to keep reading more, you are a wonderful author, thank you.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/11/2018
Lmfao
litmajoronleave chapter 5 . 6/13/2018
I'm loving this story! So glad I found this!
Fanslashtic chapter 28 . 5/14/2018
Great story!
That last outtake though... it made me laugh soo hard! “No shame!” LOL!
It’s not like people in the store think the guys buying feminine products have grown a vagina. My man didn’t even flinch the first time I asked him to buy “girl stuff” for me, and I think he was 19 years old at the time!
IsaydenGirl16 chapter 18 . 1/8/2018
Loooooool I die of laughter everytime Bella freaks out and screams, "Oh God!" xD it's so hilarious. I like your stories. I read Code of Conduct a few years ago, Secret Life a couple months ago, Blackout a few years ago as well, Quarantine yesterday, and now I'm reading this. You're a really good writer, and I hope you write a new story one day :D
blondferretgirl chapter 28 . 12/11/2017
Love It!
Charlie chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
I'm big play with me...
Jesstew chapter 28 . 7/28/2017
I fucking loved this story. Amazing!
4,824 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »