Reviews for Till the Sun Breaks Down
Natty19 chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
Hey !

I just read your story, and it's really great ! It's well written, with a style nice to read, your characters are logicals in theirs actions and reactions.

I've find only two faults in your fiction, just two. First the mill : near the Morin, a basement ? It's impossible, it would be flood by water in an instant. It's even forbidden to build a basement so near a river. And in general, french put stuff in the attic. And the size ? Man it's a palace ! A house of this size for three refugees ? It woulb one of the bigger of the town ! And all the town would hate them for taking a building of this size for themselves.

Second default : Le monde and the religion. Impossible. Le monde is a serious paper, and it will never write anything about faith, miracle, and start citing archbishop and cardinal. In fact no french paper would do that, except the ones written by church. France is a laic country, we learn from school that religion is a semi private thing, and you should not impose your beliefs to the public. That why you would see religion stuff out if you don't seek for it.

I realize that I've spend much more time on the two little flaws, and so little on the many more good sides. I only hope my reviews was constructive and will help you in a way or another. Your a very good writer, and I wish for you to continue to write and enjoy it !

PS : Thank you for chosing my home town for your stories. It was so great to read about Crécy in an american fanfiction. What make you chose this city ?
yanval chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
This is the sixth time i've read this story as the years go by and let me tell you my friend everytime its as awesome as the firstone you should write some more over here. Have you ever tought of doing a werewolf kind of history with this three ... or what ever you want ill read anything you post from this fandom. Your are that great of a writer ... think about it
NukeRose chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I absolutely love this story. It is so well thought out, and it looks like quite a lot of thought and effort went into it. I have also read all the other stories you posted on Archiveofourown that take place in the same universe. Again, I love it. I love how realistic the characters are, as well. I can't stand zombie stories where the survivors don't develop over the story arch, or that just go right back to normal with no lasting affects on their physical and psychological health. It's nice to see it written This way for a change.
ripper34 chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Great story I totally loved it.
kingsholto chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
I'm glad they made it. people have to be wondering what is in the water in lima.
shadowgrl94 chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
this is awesome :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Just had to let you know how good I thought this was. Progressed and ended so differently and creatively compared to all the other glee/zombie apocalypse fics I've read. Great job!
Jinxgirl chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Love this so far. Such an unlikely trio yet it works
Mya Uzo chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
One of the best zombie glee fics I've ever read.
Aima chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Awesome, a completed zombie fic! I must have read five unfinished ones in the past couple of days. Well written and marginally realistic(its zombies, definitely cant call that realistic or I won't sleep tonight.) Are just a bonus at this point.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
wheres quinn
melissa.maier.902 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
amazing story... i cried and laughed... thank you!

")
Melissa
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
I love it! I can't, I just really can't tell you how much I loved it! So perfect and I'm going to that website to read the epilogues and short stories because this was freaking EPIC!
Croonable chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
I love the story ending. I am bit upset of not knowing the cause of the zombie virius. Plus, I still feel like there is something missing in the story other than the real cause. I think it has to deal with the fact it was just bang zombie outbreak and it was so sudden. Not to mention, I feel so scared that Kurt, Dave and Santana were not gonna make it in the end. I like the fact the three seen some of their friends alive again.
ataleoffiction chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Read this before on AO3, but it definitely deserves another review: "Awesome!" Uh... guess that's it, lol.