Reviews for Till the Sun Breaks Down
NukeRose chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I absolutely love this story. It is so well thought out, and it looks like quite a lot of thought and effort went into it. I have also read all the other stories you posted on Archiveofourown that take place in the same universe. Again, I love it. I love how realistic the characters are, as well. I can't stand zombie stories where the survivors don't develop over the story arch, or that just go right back to normal with no lasting affects on their physical and psychological health. It's nice to see it written This way for a change.
ripper34 chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Great story I totally loved it.
kingsholto chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
I'm glad they made it. people have to be wondering what is in the water in lima.
shadowgrl94 chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
this is awesome :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Just had to let you know how good I thought this was. Progressed and ended so differently and creatively compared to all the other glee/zombie apocalypse fics I've read. Great job!
Jinxgirl chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Love this so far. Such an unlikely trio yet it works
Mya Uzo chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
One of the best zombie glee fics I've ever read.
Aima chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Awesome, a completed zombie fic! I must have read five unfinished ones in the past couple of days. Well written and marginally realistic(its zombies, definitely cant call that realistic or I won't sleep tonight.) Are just a bonus at this point.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
wheres quinn
melissa.maier.902 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
amazing story... i cried and laughed... thank you!

Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
I love it! I can't, I just really can't tell you how much I loved it! So perfect and I'm going to that website to read the epilogues and short stories because this was freaking EPIC!
Time Watchers chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
I love the story ending. I am bit upset of not knowing the cause of the zombie virius. Plus, I still feel like there is something missing in the story other than the real cause. I think it has to deal with the fact it was just bang zombie outbreak and it was so sudden. Not to mention, I feel so scared that Kurt, Dave and Santana were not gonna make it in the end. I like the fact the three seen some of their friends alive again.
ataleoffiction chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Read this before on AO3, but it definitely deserves another review: "Awesome!" Uh... guess that's it, lol.
midlifecrisses chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Loved it! It did not disappoint!
midlifecrisses chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
I am so scared about what lies ahead for them...