Reviews for Remembering
DarlingDracorex chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Umm... so much for trying not to cry... Ten/Rose is the ship that broke my heart. Seriously... they broke my heart and I don't think it will ever heal. :'(

[This was a wonderful story though, despite the fact that it was so very depressing. Very well written!]
DarlingDracorex chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I'm just sitting here trying not to cry while I leave you this review... Don't mind me... :'(
intrepidfish chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Cheers for the mention. I seem to be full to the brim with ideas lately.

Another good song choice. Can I borrow your iPod? Mumford & Sons are pretty awesome.

An exellent two-shot you've written there. I think I love 10 too much now. My favourite line would by-far be the last-"This was not goodbye". Adding Journey's End to the mix, I'd like to think Rose and 11 meet somewhere down the track, even if it's just for the briefest of moments. He seems to have forgotten all about her . Twat.

You've got a great knack of writing song-fics. I'd like to see more.

Keep up the awesome work!

~Sienna
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
awwww this was so sad (in a good way though)

love it!
Shynola chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I was attracted to this by the words "Owl City" (it was like some kind of eye-magnet. Weird. But then again I have a slight obsession for all things Adam Young.) and I'm very glad I read it, because although it was sad, it was excellent.

Thumbs up for song choices by the way, they're both brilliant. Nicely done.
intrepidfish chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is great. I'm not a fan of Adam Young, but if I had to favourite one of his songs, Vanilla Twilight would blast the roof. I was reading this and humming along to the song.

A very nice piece.

You should continue a set of song-fics between the Doctor and Rose's POV (Rose living in the parallel universe and the Doctor with Martha and Donna) throughout until they meet again.

Now THAT would be awesome.

Once again, awesome work.

~Sienna
korasami chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
That was beaut! Rose was/is my favorite companion of the NewWho. Well, Donna is a close second. And Luke isn't officially a companion :(

AnyWHO, do I see a sequel through my recorder? (wow, that was a terrible jokeā€¦)