Reviews for Minor Complications
xNightRuby chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
AMAZING! I'm in love! :D
MartengaPop chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
awesome!love it!the best story i've read so far!
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Soooo sweet!

I love that marriage proposal... sooo... well... so Joker!

Jajaja, great fic!
daarb123 chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Awww, your femshep/joker pairing is too cute. I really liked this, perhaps you would do some more in the aftermath of the Reaper war?

I always thought that joker and shep together were a much better pairing than Kaidan or any of the other romance options, except maybe Garrus. But he's... Well... Still a turian.

Anyway, awesome story, cute pairing, love your other work as well.

Daarb123
Kira Kyuu chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
-chuckles- I hadn't realized there was this! Awesome! Thanks for it!

K9
xXChaos.Angel-ChanXx chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
OMG! That ending was soooooooooooo cute. I haven't read a fic where they get married and im like omg i wish that could happen in the game. you should be able to get him as a romance in every single game. they should make a download for this! seriously. alien sex is all fun and good but i would totally enjoy joker smexy-romance wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better. you make me like this pairing a hundred million times more. ta ta.

Chaos
xoxoangii chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
i love it! :) really cute ending, and i loved your hat idea!
Gefionne chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
My heart just melted into my lap. *sigh*
JacksAreWild chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
So perfectly them. Absolutely love it. Who needs in-game romance when there's fan fic like this? P Great job.
RayneEthelwulf chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
I have enjoyed many stories with the Hat antics. Loved what you did with it :) I wasn't expecting it!
WriterFan4Life chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Loved! Yay they're gettin' married! So happy!

So you should do one of either the wedding/weddin' night or one of her getting pregnant with his kid during the Reaper fights...That would be interesting!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
That ending! So good! So cute! I hope you do another story detailing their lives after the Reapers and the crews reaction to Shepard waltzing to the mess hall with Joker's hat on her head.
HellzCrusader chapter 3 . 4/30/2011