Reviews for Flying Without Wings
Chandra Migina chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Omg. That story was so cute. And I'm happe they finally admitted what they felt for each other

So lovely xD
follies of youth chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I like the story but I feel like it's a bit rushed, or rather it would've been better as a series in my opinion. However, I would like to point out that the story has a sort of "raw" feel (if that makes sense) that, at least for me, seems to tie the timelines together better and makes it work somehow. :) Also, I'm actually really glad there was no unnecessary sex scene. It would have probably ruined the story IMHO. :)
The Fangirl With A 1000 Names chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
CUTEEEE
pikanaru chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
i loved it...it was cool
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Such an awesome story! And it was all done in one chapter (which I never thought possible) so I guess this can be considered a short story. Thanks for taking your time to write such an awesome story :P
Guess who chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I really like it. Although I should point out that the pacing is a little bit fast. Maybe because the angels and demons really want it to have multi-chapters so I can have a long time of fantasizing an innocent angel naruto and a dark and sexy demon sasuke? :))))) Please please please! If you ever decide to make multiple chapters of it, I would definitely read it _
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Very sweet story and interesting that you gave devils wings as well instead of the usual horn and tail or something *small smile*

I like that in the end they both sacrificed these parts for each other.

/Dragonwolf
fayeswolf chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
You know, this was the very first fix I read and I simply LOVED it up to today.

Fayeswolf
nach-ee3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Really, how do you do this..? : D I'm starting to think

this story is a bit about you - you're demonic perfect like Sasuke when talking about your intelligence and ability to create such catchy storylines - and angelic lovely like Naruto when talking about your tendency creating highly believable characters and yes, once again, the way you make them talk with each other in a wonderful and funny way - so can I make a whole new religion just about you..? : )

..hahah, just kidding but, man, I still adore you SO damn much! Thank you! I was bored having nothing good to read, as I early explained to you (sorry for repeating!), but now.. I like reading again so much! Two days after reading your Music is life -fic I went to the local library and returned back home with a bag full of books - I've read many of them soon, although I've had to study german and such, too - I'm so happy now! : ) Thank you!

Also, I'm not sure if I've said this already or not but.. I like your way of using English. I haven't read many books in English, but manga I do always read on "your" language 'coz I must - but I've ever read anything so marvellous as you've written in English. You use words I've never heard (well I think it's not a wonder 'coz I'm not from USA or UK or anything), and you say things - differently. It's so - refreshing, if I have to make up a word to describe your way of using English. I don't know if my opinion would be different if I'd really been taught the language from the very beginnings, but I think that the answer is no. ; )

Sorry, I'm always stalking you like this, sumimasen, but I just can't help it, I love your stories and want to tell you that so much, 'coz I think your name really deserves to be on the cover of some book one day - you write so well! : D So sorry once again for being here and praising you highly and something like stalking, I hope I don't irritate you.. :')

Thanks, and, yeah, can I ask you one more question? Seriously, how long have you been writing things? Are you a natural talent like Sasuke or maybe have just trained hard like Naruto?

Thank you for writing things to read. My live's a lot happier when they exist. : ) Although I do have good friends (some of them reaaal perverts!) and school is okay and like that - but it's still so much more fun being here when having something as fantastic as your stories to read, isn't it? : D

Keep doing this!

All the praise from:

nach-ee : 3

p.s. (once again..) A lil critics I have to say, though. I wondered when reading their conversations as lil kids, that is it really possible for them to talk and act so wisely about everything? I haven't been with kiddos for a long time and my own childhood is a little blurred coz I'm suck an airhead so.. I don't know. You do? :'D
LovegoodH chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
oh this was adorable!
noname00 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I loved it
Miss Light Bright chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Adorable!
effervescentPosterior chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This story is so cute :$

jaezyra-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2012