Reviews for Such Vast Deserts We Cross
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow, this was just fantastic. Surprising, quality writing on . You captured everything so wonderfully and with precision. I wish there was more writing like this. M'gann and Conner are adorable, of course. I mean, I liked them before, but this really made me love them. Thank you!
Kiko'sTOY chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
The best (and ony one I've read so far) match making fic ever featuring M'gann (playing cupid).
WheelOfDestruction chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
don't make them gay thats a terrible idea
Four's Fanfiction chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Loved it. Favorite part was when M'gann showed her true form and Wally's reaction to it.
Folle chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
The way you described M'gann's perception of her teammates' emotions, even when they were at odd with their outward appearance, was perfect. I also think the childlike innocence which pervades M'gann's and Superboy's interactions is spot-on. They are both experiencing culture shock, so it's natural for them to learn together.
Shuggie chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This is too adorable. I like the sense you have for the characters, even with how Superboy is a little bit softer than he is in the show. The scene where M'gann and Conner are plotting in the kitchen is just too cute. "We can't summon the fish without you." Great line. And Wally seeing the fire monster! Good story.
itswallie chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This is /stunning/. The descriptions of Wally and Robin at Clio's are poetic, and Superboy and M'gann's interactions are subtle and beautiful.

I could read it over and over again.
Schwarzd354 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Considering you did this after only three episodes that gave minimal characterization for M'gann...I can't say enough good things here.

Really, everyone was so in character, and I love M'gann's extra perception of character, Wally's energy, Kaldur's calm, etc.

I can't quite picture Wally and Dick (Because if that isn't Dick Grayson I'll eat my laptop) as a couple, but then I have a hard time seeing any slash pairing as fesible. That said you kept them both in character and the reasoning behind the relationship worked.

And hey, this may have been M'gann/Conner, but you still had the requested pairing in there. XD
mabel chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
that was sweet!
BlackMarionette chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
the way I see it, there's plenty of M'gann playing matchmarker, it's just here, she had a partner and was having her own little love experience. Needless to say, this was adorable! The chemistry between Miss M and Supey was ridiculously believeable. And I really don't think you failed, after all, there was definitely some Wally/Dick towards the end, no matter how small, it was there! Great Job! :)
loony chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Cute!
TigerQueen chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
GAAAH, you are always so awesome!

I love your M'gann. She is so thoughtful and complete. The show doesn't have enough time to linger on any one character in particular, but I sometimes think M'gann's been particularly short-changed. You make her so wonderfully whole and real.

The image of Superboy holding onto M'gann's hand while she clings to Kaldur...who's...trying...to...escape...was adorable. Those crazy kids!

I also love your use of present tense. You write very visible stories.

One final, somewhat-unrelated note: I enjoy your KF/Robin writing, but I think you might like Artemis, too (appearing in later episodes). She is very much of the capable-smart-sassy lady-type that you seem fond of. That said, they really haven't spent much time developing characters on this show, so I'm happy with whatever you give us, 'cause it's always 3000x more detailed and complex.