Reviews for Wake
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I...can't even begin to describe how beautiful this fic is.
The feelings and the details you put in it, it just made it perfect.
YOU MADE MEH CRY HERE! I never thought I would, but Yuri's death was so tragic and emotional, I couldn't hold them back T_T bravo...
GryfoTheGreat chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This is many people would dare to do something like that to Yuri(myself included) but you did,and it paid off. I even started crying,which doesn't happen often!

Flynn seems ever-so-slightly insane in this,which is interesting.

I'm favoriting this.
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Holy crap. That was beautifully written, and very sad. A little hard to imagine Yuri turning down the path he went but at the same time its an end that could happen. I liked how you started with present and did the flashbacks. and dammit I'm kinda crying from this.

Dreamer
PeachTeaKT chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Ohh that was brilliant, and wonderfully written and saddening and wow. Excellent job! Keep writing!
Daidairo chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
It was a good read. A bit difficult to absorb occasionally, due to the insanely long paragraphs, but it was a good read. Emotions were well done, and all, but the biggest problem lies in the fact that... the Yuri you wrote is OOC-hiding-in-IC. The Yuri we know wouldn't act like that... But in the end, the interpretation is yours. And it was interesting, to a certain extent.

Good writing.
Seraphic Dragon chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
:( I always hate when Yuri dies in stories. It's so final and that's that. Great job though, had my eyes misting!

I love the clear emotions and how dear the two are to each other. I had been craving for something about these two and you served it up in a nice brotherly!Flynn/Yuri fic.

This is definitely going on my favorites!