Reviews for Koa Twice Removed
MaeMacIntosh chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This was just awesome. It was written beautifully and is just perfect! I love it so much. Please keep writing!
esther chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
this was such a beautiful window into kono and chin's relationship. i love reading backstory fics about these two!
Klose chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Beautiful - this had me choking up a little because it rings so true. I love how their familial relationship is portrayed on the show, and you've depicted it so well here. I love the contrast of Chin being there for Kono during her wipe-out versus the reverse...

"Where do I go from here?" - this line really struck me. I've never really thought before about it like this, but it makes my heart twinge. Chin on the show is a cop through and through, and you show his quiet strength in coping with that so faithfully, and in keeping in tun with his characterisation on the show.

Rambling aside - I loved this, thank you. :)
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I love this story. Love love love it!
ghostlywhitedirewolf chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is beautiful - really beautiful - I don't even know what to say (which for me is rare).
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is perfection. Pure and simple.

Would love to read more stories based on character studies from you. You write with true depth. Excellent job.
theravenclawquill chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
loved it. love both characters to death, and I adore their familial relationship. you wrote this beautifully! love the multiple meanings of aloha :)
Qweb chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Love it. Brought tears to my eyes.
kdzl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011