Reviews for 408 The Great Revelation II
DragonReader99 chapter 2 . 7/15
I really loved this series!
musicnlyrics chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
My opinion, for what it's worth, is that you continue with another series. Make it "The Untold Season Five" and continue with your plots.

A fabulous series, and though I didn't comment, I enjoyed each and every one. I have a thing for damsels in distress (I call it my DiDC - Damsel in Distress Complex), so Le Mort de Guinevere was my favorite :)
LoveCanConquerAll chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
i beg you. after series 4 finshes, make one for series 5 of merlin! love these.
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
I honestly find you a brilliant story-teller, and you don't have to be a 'writer' for that. To me, it seems as though you have a very special talent of relating a story simply as well as letting the characters develop, their feelings growing as they matured and yet keeping them in character at the same time. I want to say Thanks for all your brill stories cos they were awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed them, so... Thanks! :D also, I know you said you won't continue your amazing mini-series, but please do continue writing Merlin? Especially about Gwen, you've nailed her completely! Cheers!
myellar chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Great ending but one thing... no merlin season was only 8 episodes. They were more like 12-15. Either way, great series- can't wait to see more contuation... Season 5? D
A Merlin Fan chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Why aren't you a writer for this TV show? Brilliant series! Hope the new season can live up to this.
bedshaped3 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Wow...I loved it. Everytime I've finished and enjoyed a Chapter 1, the Chapter 2 just knocks it out of the park. The transition between Kings was handled brilliantly - Uther's actions and King Lot's revelation were a genuine surprise for me and I loved it. Honestly, the writers have to check this out, because you linked it all up perfectly and it makes so much sense.

The only downside is I have to keep reminding myself this hasn't actually happened! :(
rach-florance chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Amazing series...are you going to do season 5? please do...
natters chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
please don't stop! go for virtual season 5! PLEASE
natters chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
love the way Hunith makes Arthur see he must act
Ninpinpin chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I love this series, are you gonna write more?

;-)
kitcatofthenight chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Aww, I didnt want it to end, beautifully written! Are you going to do a series 5?
The.wickedly.insane chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
I have to agree with you.

Although you're not the most immaculate writer on planet earth, what a fantastic story teller you are.

I can't express my gratitude for this series enough - I honestly felt as if I was watching the episodes in my head.

You would do great at writing movie scripts. It's basically what the stories were - a set of well versed episode scripts.

Once again, thank you so much for writing this.
ursa major II chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
I just finished reading this Series, and I absolutely loved it!

If only the writers of Merlin would take some of these ideas and infuse them into the show. I love the idea of Mordred being Morgause's son. Not only does it make for an intriguing storyline that Uther's worst enemy is Mordred's father, but it would explain why Morgana felt such a strong connection to the boy when she first met him. Also, Morgana betraying Morgause was awesome. I think this should be the natural course of things on the show as Morgana becomes more vengeful, but I'm not sure the writers have the guts to take this route.

I thoroughly enjoyed what you did with the character of Gwen, her difficulties with transitioning into her role as Arthur's future queen, her practicality about their future, her helping in his decision making, her conflict in dealing with Uther, her relationship with Merlin etc., were all very interesting. Again, I wish the writers of the show could see (as you did) how much uncharted/interesting material lies with the character of Gwen.

Lastly, loved loved loved, what you did with the Lancelot/Gwen/Arthur "triangle." Personally, I think it's dead on the show (or it should be), however if its to be revived at this point I think what you did would be the best way to handle it. Everyone emerged from the the incident virtually unscathed, save for Lancelot being terribly humilated, but with time he would get over such an incident.

Wonderful Series, Arthur and Gwen were just lovely. I know you said you have little time to add to this story (I understand being a fanfic writer myself), but I do wish you would re-consider adding more "episodes". Perhaps a follow up with Arthur and Gwen's wedding.

Anyway, I can't say enough how much I enjoyed this! Bravo!
Hieiko chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
"For annoying the King of Camelot."

Love that line!