Reviews for Haunts
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
This is awesome! There really needs to me more stories involving a haunt for Danny. Especially well written ones like this one!
Sammie chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
I hope you're going to continue a few more chapters, this is great! So well written! Keep up the awesome work!
SilverWolf01 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Hey plz update i love this!
JustTeahPlease chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I absolutely love this, there are no other words! You did an AMAZING ABSOLUTELY WONDROUS JOB with imagining Danny's lair and the rules and logistics surrounding it! I myself wrote something similar way back, about a theory of Amity Park being his lair, but nothing close to this monstrosity of 15k beauty!

I wanna give you a hug, but since I can't I'll just contend myself with singing praises :D
HalfafanD chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
This was a very cute story. I'm surprised you squeezed it into two whole chapters. Nice.
CrazyCoffeeKat chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
That was... that was just...

Wow. I don't have any words...

Well, ok. Maybe just these...

*Ahem...*

THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST FRIKKIN' AMAZING THINGS I'VE EVER READ!

Please do consider a sequel.

That is all...
ShadowedFang chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
This is wonderful, though I think that you could do so much more with this. Absolutely heartbreaking and elegant.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Really lovely story. I just love the idea of Danny's haunt, and the wolf cubs were CUTE.
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
interesting fic here
Lexie chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Cute. I like the idea.

Well written.
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Wow. this story is amazing. I considered a sinario where Danny was about nature and animals and stuff, but nothing like this...This is amazing! Oh, please write a sequel! I'll love you forever!
TardisStowAway chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Pretty cool story you have here. I think my favorite part has to be when Jack and Maddie realize that Danny is the ghost-boy they are trying to capture, which is immediately followed by firing Dorr. This would have made a good episode for the show it is based on. Keep up the good work. You certainly do make reading fun and engaging.
WizardNinjaOfEpicAwesomeness chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
(too lazy to log in)

AH! Could this story get any better?- NO!

Dang, this is so amazing! Your writing style is very well developed: fluid, intense, descriptive... I LOVE IT.

This is definitely one of the best fix I've read in months... One of the best fics I've read period. Your writing is rite up there with the other Phandom legends! ;)
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Hey- this was a really good story! Your writing was good and matched the mood and style you used throughout the piece. Your characterization was good and I really liked the plot. It was a very unique take on the revelation fic and I think you handled the reactions very well. It was one of the more believable revelations I have read in quite a while. So congratulations!

It was also nice that Danny got his own haunt; the ideas and theories behind it were good and sound. The only comment I would have is that it seemed odd that Danny was so incredibly powerful that he could extinguish fires and repair trees with a wave of his hand. I understand that it's his lair so he's connected to it, but it just seemed like a little too much. But that's just me; you're the author and can make "haunt rules" be whatever you want since they were never defined in cannon! :)

But I really, really liked this story. It was a new take on a bunch of things and just felt right for the most part. I would agree that the ending was a little 'eh', but there is tons of potential for continuation or sequel making. It's a really great premise and I hope you continue on with it!

Nice job (and I hope it gets tons of reviews),

Sapphireswimming
Kigy chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
I really liked this... though you're right.. the ending sentence felt a little.. incomplete. *sniff* Still, beautiful story.

~Kigy