Reviews for When Your World Comes Crashing Down
meeplesforthewin chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
iiiii loooooveeeeee it :D it's so close to the actual storyline but it's so simple and preeeety :D good job XD
nevertoobusyforfandoming chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
asklfjo;xdhvlkjzasdf awesome stuff, can't wait to see what really happens in the episode, but this... oh... I think i've fallen in love with a new friendship... again...
njferrell chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Sam and Kurt as friends is nice.

I think it would be awesome if they moved in with the Hummels. Kurt gets two more brothers!
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Aww - I love this theory and I think it's going to be similar to the real one. Poor Sam. I love Skurt friendship - they just seem like the type to be besties. D (Though I have one question, in this fic they kissed but we never found out why? Maybe Rachel and Finn were at a bad angle or something and thought they kissed...) Loved it!
sydg813 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I loved this! I dint unread this as a spoiler, but I remember seeing somewhere that Sams siblings are introduced in an upcoming episode. I. May not be true, but than this would really become an option. It is possible, or maybe Kurts just tutoring him? Sam is dexlycic. I think I spelt wrong. But anyway, that was great! Little Stevie sounds so cute!
JacAlley chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was great! :)
nessyschu chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Wow, gotta love Rachel. :P I really enjoyed that! Poor Sammy. :(
The Chocolate Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Like I said on Tumblr, this is perfect! I actually really like this scenario, and it really makes sense with what we've seen of Kurt. I mean, sure, he can be judgmental sometimes, but he's also always ready to help people. I mean, he wanted to help Karofsky, someone who's made his life difficult for so many years, in BTW. So yes. Loved this.

Also, I'm really glad that you didn't make this a "Kurt-cheats-on-Blaine" thing. I just don't think that's how he is. So yes. Lovely work, as usual!
ChuckNorrisLeftFist chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Very well done. The characterizations are spot on and very touching.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh, I LOVE this! I could easily see it really being something like that too. My poor Sam.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh, this was so sad! Poor Sam. :( Wonderful job with this. I really like your take on what we saw in the promo; I kinda hope its like this in the episode. Well, I mean the Kurt-not-cheating-on-Blaine part. Not the Sam's-been-kicked-out-of-the-house-and-supporting-his-little-brother part. Bravo!
leopard16 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
THIS. NEEDS. TO. HAPPEN.

that was brilliant. BRILLIANT. I love your writing. :D
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
huh. interesting take. i wasn't thinking of something this dramatic, but it definitely works! awesome job! i usually don't like speculation fics, but this was really good work! awesome work as usual, finder! *hugs for everyone!* really nice work! :)
Blouish chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Gosh! I love this..Thanks for spoiling it!
Siggum chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Hi,

I read this and thought it was really good! Well written, not too much drama and I think you managed to really get the characters right. I feel like this might very well be close to canon!

Good job!