Reviews for Situational Adjustment
KH777 chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
I did like your story, but one thing I would revise is the fact that at times I was a little confused who was talking. Just trying to help you get better at writing, no offense intended.
KH777 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Good story!
KH777 chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
ScreamYourLine chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Everything was so cute and fluffy, I really like this. Especially the last chapter. It was really sweet.

I can admit that your stories(just from reading this) are much better than mine.
BlackxValentine chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
I think personally, it would be nice to see a vulnerable Vashyron in one of these chapters. It's something that doesn't get done often and could make for some interesting Zephyr and Leanne moments, considering it's their leader that's down for the count and they're on their own around the house. Know what I mean?

I'm just say, I absolutely love these snippets so far. It's a real shame there is only 38 stories for Resonance of Fate, it's a brilliant game that deserves much more fanfiction. I hope you continue writing it in the future, I enjoy how you portray the characters.
Nomyy chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Oh Pater D:

I like your take on this, I feel that is exactly how Leanne would feel afterwards. I love the way you write the dialogue, very realistic, I can almost hear their voices really saying it ;)
Nomyy chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
"I'm not your kid", ahh I LOVE the relationship you're portraying between Vashyron and Zephyr :3 Absolutely perfect! I wanted to see more of stuff like this in the actual game. It's so sweet, they're actually my OTP of Resonance Of Fate, heh I also love how you write Vashyron in particular, he's spot on and somehow excactly like I picture him being additionally (outside of what we see in the game) and the fact that he called Leanne darlin' was just so cute, I love how protective he really is ;) And the sleeping on the couch scene was adorable. I shall keep reading your fic whenever I get time over, you've definitely got me hooked with the way you write. :)
Nomyy chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh this is hilarious! :D i love their play-fighting. You captured everyone's personalities very well and added stuff that was very believable. I love that it's Vashyron's POV - he's my fav out of the trio ;) And the little remark about Leanne being Zephyr's stray was adorable The last line had me snickering xD
Semjaza chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
These are awesome! Sweet and funny and heart-wrenching. I love them; very nice! :D
sasuke-kun-19 chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
Aww.. nice *w*

more please? XD

I where like "... daw she has fallen in love with him..?[zephyr- was I right?]"

Good luck,

Cath
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
I really like this last chapter. It was really sweet. Despite how tough Zephyr can be, he's still a child. I want to see more Vashyron and Zephyr character relation (father/son). We don't get to see much of this in the game.
RinoaShadow chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I absolutely adore these little drabbles :'D they're so cute or sometimes very thoughtful in regards to thinking about how the characters would act in these situations.

I like your writing style and subtle humour used too. You make the writing interesting by giving a bit of background info or explaining the characters thoughts before you actually write what the characters are doing. and it doesnt drag on forever either, so that's always a bonus xD

It's a shame there's not many fans (or none that really show themselves on the internet.) of RoF which means barely any fanfics, nuuuuu xD so I was really glad to find this :)

anyway i hope you continue writing some more of these _ if not, i still had a great time reading 'em!
Zoe Whiteraven chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
LOL I love the chapter! More LEANNE & ZEPHYR! Update soon!
Jaybeast 707 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Your little short stories were all exponentially well written and magnetic. I loved how your portrayal of Zephyr and Leanne as frenimies at the beginning of chapter 2 but gradually things took a different turn for them near the end. Keep writing more! I'll be patiently excited for the next chapter!
Zoe Whiteraven chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Hey love the story so far and hope update soon!