Reviews for The Bartowskis Versus the Lost Princess
ExcellentDriver chapter 3 . 4/10
I'm on Chuck re-watch craziness after 3 years and I'm going to Disney World in ten days. I don't have to say how much I loved this one.
This is just great and I just pretty much died here laughing.
Dramione Winchester-Halliwell chapter 4 . 2/25
i would love to see if there are any similarites in chuck and tangled ever after that would be cool. love the story! :D
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I meant to include this with my Chapter 4 review but forgot:

When Sarah semi-breaks down, thinking of her daughter growing up to be an agent, is powerful stuff. I don't know if I've read a Chuck story where they have kids and ever address this. When Sarah says "I don't want her to ever kill anyone", man, that's powerful stuff.

That layer of pain from the past, on top of the shiny and generally sunny veneer of this story? That's what makes this great.
Molotov chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
This was all just so damned sweet. So damned sweet and cute and adorable.

This is the future I always pictured for Chuck and Sarah, and it warms my heart.
Jenniful chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
OMgosh that was so adorable!
rockstar54 chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
I love this story! I urge you to continue it.
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
very cool! I'm a Tangled fan and a Chuck fan as well but I never checked this story out :( BTW a tumblr gif posted by compromisedcover got me here. I've read some of your other stories but the gif intrigued me and here I am enjoying your story and your take on the characters. Thanks.
CurlyFries01 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is awesome! :) I too have a crazy obsession with Chuck, Zachary Levi and Tangled. Especially the Flynn/Rapunzel duet. Gosh can he sing! :) :)
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Wonderful set of stories, with a cute daughter! I just recently realized Chuck was exactly like Notting Hill a little while ago.
Sperrow chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is simply lovely. I adore Chuck and Tangled, I really needed this after finishing Chuck's finale.
SilverStella chapter 4 . 1/10/2013

The Whole concept is BRILLIANT!

I'd never heard of Changled before, but now I'm totally IN! Sheer GENIUS and So TRUE! I now love the movie So Much More than I already did before hand!

Love Love LOVE this fic!
jeli chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
tshdow chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
excellent stories thanks. )
tshdow chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was very good and perceptive. I would have to agree. ) Thanks.
coreymon77 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Ahahaha! Sarah, her 8 year old daughter, 16 year old Molly, Carina and Zondra all at Disney World together for the Halloween party. Wow, talk about an image we never thought we would see! That was a riot and really cute! Amazing job, Steph!

until next time,