Reviews for Curious Redux
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Stories like this make me realize how badly Glee had that whole thing play out - they could have done so much more with it. This was perfect.
deeniebee28 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Good Lord that was hot! You did a excellent job of explaining just what Kurt was thinking that would lead to awesomeness in the locker room so shortly after being slammed into a locker ) Loved it!

I really wish Kurt had thought to go after Dave in NBK. Maybe not the smut happening then (but soon after definitely _- ) to at least find out what was going on in the boys head! i think so much of the angst could have been circumvented and then Kurt would have never gone to Dalton and he and Dave could have been on their way to friendship and eventually a relationship )
Niamh the Vargie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I adore this story. I've read it a few times and as I'm going though the Kurtofsky tag here I found it again and just had to read it.

I love the whole situtation, I'm honestly always thought that something like this is what should have happened. I like Kurt's reaction here a lot better.

They way you use words is wonderful. I like that this isn't too graphic but you know what's going on. You paint such a clear picture of their feelings too, and I like that Kurt feels strongest in this story when he's on his knees. I think that's very much in his personality.

Great great job, this is one of the select few stories that I revisit.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
After reading all these Kurtofsky fics lately, I'm hoping they end up together on the show (sorry Blaine!) Would especially like to see this happen :-D Damn TV censors!
gjrtt chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was really well written and the end was really cute
kaydengrey chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
read this story whilst listening to britney spears "inside out" i reckon it suits the fic. absolutely fantastic story btw 3
Eowyn Rain chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I like what you did with the scene, and how you turned it around, and made it into something not only smutty, but also beautiful! Great job! D
lordofthepringles chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
oh, Oh, OH. I'm giggling like a little school while writing a paper in the campus library. 3

I love it. I REALLY love it.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
i liked the Kinn one, naturally, but this one... WELL. UM. FUCK YES PLZ. 8DDD

me fucking gusta~~~~
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
A bit of naughtyness to start my day! LOVED IT!
LizzyPoodle chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Marvelous. I love how you write. How I'd love to see even the barest of hints about something like this on the show.
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Okay, except for the hotness (because, girl, this is way too much for TV XD) I could really see the first few scenes happen that time, too.

But I like the way it went down, too.

But this story...

Oh god...

Hotness all over, Kurt not wanting to stop sucking and Dave being CONSIDERATE and helping Kurt out, too...

And the Thank You broke my heart ;_;
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
ooh i love it! kurtofsky smut is always welcome, even if it's been delayed. lol. .

super hot. great job!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I love this. I do think Dave back then was too far in Narnia to actually go with this and Kurt wasnt really able to see past teh "monster" to see the boy but it was hot and there was something just underneath the lust - like a wonder and gratefulness and abandon that just spoke of wonderful things to come (no pun intended)