Reviews for Love Does Not Take Offence
Burnt.Biscuit chapter 41 . 12/26/2014
HI, I know you may not read this but just so you know, THANK YOU. So much for making these stories, they bring back so much memories for me. Reading your long chapters, learning bigger words when I was young and dumb, and just like making the best realistic Eclare stories out of anyone I've ever known. Cliffhangergirl lady, musicsnobs or whatever, turbowhiz, they have nothing on you. I think you are a magnificent writer and I thought back about this story. Coming back and reading this title brought tears to my eyes. I just really adored your writing and I'm going to read this whole thing again just for the memories. Thank you so much, I love you okay. I LOVE YOU.
JourneyFawkes chapter 41 . 8/6/2013
I loved this story. This is what I love about fanfiction, the show messes up so the fans take it upon them selves to fix it! ANd you did just that :) I thought it was very believable and well written, if the show had gone in this direction I would have never known better and totally believed it. Much more then their bi-polar diagnosis, which seems to just be a safe zone for the show since it has used this with Greg. While Calre and Eli are back together in the show, I only ever watched to see if they would get back together, I felt like the writers just beat those poor wonderful characters they had made to death with drama. I finished reading this last night but waited a whole day to write a review.
I loved feeling all of the struggles and emotions evoked by your Eli and Clare and while it was a hard and long fight for a relationship it was more real love then you see in many fanfiction stories. I'm so glad you finished it. Eli I'd have to say was the highlight of the story, to see him overcome his illness as you portrayed it was raw and inspirational. I felt myself cheer many times as Eli progressively got better and it's wonderful that you could make a connection with your readers. I dearly hope you are still on a successful writing career as I feel you may be able to help many in real life with your excellent writing skills.
I also loved that you did not let Clare get off easily . I felt it was necessary for her to find herself and realize what she had done with her actions and then find redemption. While Eli has this never ending love for Clare, you had her develop her's and discover what a relationship was. To find a better reflection on the hard road to love would be hard pressed. I love seeing this and feel it's necessary for some to show that love is something that must be fought and worked for, bot just a fairy tale.
This story will always have a special place in my heart and if I ever get my butt in gear I would love to do some fanart of it. Best wishes!
Your fan
Guest chapter 41 . 12/17/2012
my dear god. im in love. Your writing is purely amazing, i love how the stories you write all work together as well, honestly i love how you always work daniel and imogen together. Lana and adam was flawless, also dylan and scotty being in the story was perfection. this literally has been the only thing i have read in a long time. your flawless, please become a writer. please, i would buy a book written by you in a heartbeat.
TanyaEclare chapter 41 . 10/6/2012
I remember reading this in the summer. Took me about a week to read it all! This was my first fanfic I ever read and after this, I read looots more and this is still THE BEST fanfiction known to man kind! Honestly, its so perfect. There were times I laughed hard. Times I BAWLED my eyes out. Times I sat in awe of everything. Everything about this story is absolute perfection :) this should be published as a real book or even a movie! Eclare forever 3
WeAreAlLost chapter 41 . 9/29/2012
OMG it took me about, 33 weeks to read thi WHOLE fanfic, but it was SOOOO worth it I LOVE LOVE LOVE it your anEclare fanfic's now, but none is as good as this one WOW I LOVED READING IT
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
I started reading this yesterday. LOVE it!
Jessi5705 chapter 21 . 8/26/2012
Omg this is getting sooooooo good. I'm loving it
WritterChicMunro chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
It is good. You're a good writter, but in toughts of what eli would think and do, I don't think he would be able to write her that letter, because his mind was mest up, and coulden't think straight. So if he was writting a letter to clare, it should end up with the same results as the school play "love roulet" wich was about clare. But overall chapter 1. letting her go was good, but not how I wanted it to end up. cause els they woulden't have the same degrassi showdown as now, and I love the end off the showdown. But you got my compliment's :)
Guest chapter 41 . 8/23/2012
one word AMAZINGEST PASSAGE I HAVE EEVVEERR READ LIKE EVER keep on writing because this was an amazing story i seriouly am at awe!
promiseskylar chapter 39 . 8/17/2012
promiseskylar chapter 38 . 8/17/2012
I love this story!
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 41 . 8/4/2012
Awwwwe ok so Read the Honeymoon scene and the the last part about their kids it was just so cute! :,)
neverknewalovelikethis chapter 41 . 7/25/2012
This by far my favorite eclare story ever on this site ...this is my 11th time reading it thru
heavenlysflame chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Good start!
Asdfghkljsjsh chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
Fuckfuckfuck. I should be sleeping but this story is giving me soooo many feels. Please write a book. I'll buy 330000 copies.