Reviews for Bare Grace Misery
blackkyu chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Haha, nice! Can't wait for the next chap!...if it exists...
A Brilliant Loser chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
It's been a while since this fic was updated, but it's really awesome! I hope you continue it in the future
StarTrail chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
aww, i really wish you'd continue this-it's soo good!
Faliara chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Why u no continue?
UnwelcomeGuest chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Wow this is good. Very interesting plot... But the lack of updating is driving me crazy!
Perpetual Dreams chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
I love Conductor Neku fics. This is really interesting! Can't wait for the next update.
Crayon-Eatero3o chapter 3 . 2/21/2012

Thank you so much! I love your writing! Fjcubsihcgub it's just so interesting! I've read the books each at least twice, but throwing in Neku keeps me on my toes! Please keep up the good work and put the next chapter up as soon as you can~! again, thank you!
KitaraStrife chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Geez, I don't check in for several months and only one chapter? Oh well. Real Life sux, don't it? *hugs* Anyway, DOBBY! DDX *cries* I thought I asked you to change that? ;_; *sniffle*
TiFu chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
oh no, it stopped at an insanely exciting part! cliffhangers are evil. and this is what the symbols look like.

sɪnəmən bɛd, fɔr yʊər ʌn əˈʃeɪmd æp ɪtaɪt

if that's how they're meant to show up, then yeah. anyhow, i think this is an awesome story, but do you think you could put more neku into it? co it kinda feels like neku's just interjecting every once in a while. or maybe its just coz i REALLY like TWEWY. either way, please?
Chibi y Hina chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
I thought I would not see the fic for a while but here and doing well ... jujujujuju ... YEAR Neku end shows more of his power and showed Mr. H.

Well I'm glad to see the new capital ... Expect more excitement in coming and are PRINTO ... okay ... other than that I'm glad to come back and expect more!

and as always, forgive my bad spelling and other but English is not my native language as you know but the Hispanic
Hawaiianbabidoll chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Interesting start. I've been looking for a good Twewy HP crossover and this has the potential to become great. I'll be keeping an eye on this one and I'm excited to see where you take it.
KitaraStrife chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
NOOO! DD8 *does not want to cry again* Why can't you change this part? DX *sniffle* Dobby!
Iris Arch chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Hmm..very interesting concept, however, you should try to deviate from the canon storyline. There's no point in having crossover if everything in the plot remains the same. Mix it up, don't be afraid to change things and create your own story.
Kuzosama chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Looks interesting. Certainly hope to see more. And I wonder what happened to the others?
Heroboy163 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011