Reviews for Cooperative Quest: Find Chell
jmc42199 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Please continue the story!
Anon chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Please continue this! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Nightingale chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
You've done seriously well with this! I really like what you've done with the characters and you've kept them in character. I always like it when I read fanfiction and can actually imagine the characters saying the lines. Personally I really like the idea of including Black Mesa. I'd love to read more, Keep it up! _
sharkpedofromverpets chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Ahaha! Perfect! I have no idea what you said in the 1st chapters after thought (A/N). I can still see
vividRegulator chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
this was my favorite fanfic when i first got into portal, and ive been waiting a few years for this to update
Erinunu chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
let's see, 'there' is somewhere that the Atlas,P-body, and Wheatley loathe, taking in the factor they are all Aperture Science Constructs, its on the surface...hmmmmmmm, Black Mesa much?
Ella Lucarita chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
-Night of the first day; 108 hours remain-
...Do I sense a Zelda reference?
lol, just kidding. Nice chapter. You're right, Atlas and P-Body deserve more love!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
good story but do you hate yourself or sumthin
P-bodylover100 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
This is Amazing! I can't wait to read more of this!
wheatley fan chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
PLEASE tell me you're continuing this! D:
Death4Eva chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
THIS. this is AWESOME!

(yes, that many !'s were needed. xD)

im gonna go read the next 4(i think? i looked at the chapter list a second ago. im to lazy to again...) chapters!
Wizardwolf607 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Yahahaha,Wo ho for PARADOXES! Xp I was like,AWESOME,but then it didnt work( which I really thought it did :( ) so I was all upset. :( BUT I HAVE BEEN AMUSED,so keep up the good work. Lol ;)

-Wizardwolf607
Wicked Smile Hatter chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
So much love for this. I love the way P-body and Atlas interact. They kind of remind me of an old married couple. Can't wait for more.
TDLBallistic chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Lovely story so far! I really like how you have portrayed Atlas and P-Body, and I'm defiantly liking where those human feelings of theirs are going

Anyway, please continue to write these! I love it :D
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Oh, wait, I see what you did with the "Night of the First Day" thing.

Very clever Majora's Mask reference there.

Relevant review time!

This is really good! You characterize the speechless characters well, the pacing is at a good speed, and the thickening escape/capture/find plots are keeping thing interesting.