Reviews for Cooperative Quest: Find Chell
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 5 . 3/24
Omg yessss!
I frikin love this story now!
I need more of it!
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 1 . 3/24
I completely and totally agree with you! About there not being any atlas and P-body. My sanity is perfectly fine!

*cue hoodie & masky walking by, eating cheesecake and waving at me*

Okay maybe I'm a little insane...

*the rest of the creepypastas walks by*

Alright fine! I'm legitimately insane. Happy?!

I'm just not insane without reason.
name chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
Hello,
I really love your fan fictions I think there amazing with unlimited cherries on top. And I think you are a great at righting fanfics because I've read all of them and loved them all. Since you haven't updated for a long time you probably stopped righting fanfics but if you haven't I would really love to read the finished product of this one. If you have any time could you maybe consider finishing this story, I'm not trying to sound rude or pushy but I really love this fanfic (because it is about P-body and Atlas) I would be quit happy if I could read the end to this one fan fiction.(and if you have finished this one but on an other website that I haven't seen then I'm sorry for wasting your time reading this comment. And also sorry for the terrible spelling)
Thank you for taking your time to read this small comment\review .
PrettiestSkitty chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
Great story c: Will there be a chapter 6?
jmc42199 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Please continue the story!
Anon chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Please continue this! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Nightingale chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
You've done seriously well with this! I really like what you've done with the characters and you've kept them in character. I always like it when I read fanfiction and can actually imagine the characters saying the lines. Personally I really like the idea of including Black Mesa. I'd love to read more, Keep it up! _
sharkpedofromverpets chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Ahaha! Perfect! I have no idea what you said in the 1st chapters after thought (A/N). I can still see
vividRegulator chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
this was my favorite fanfic when i first got into portal, and ive been waiting a few years for this to update
Erinunu chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
let's see, 'there' is somewhere that the Atlas,P-body, and Wheatley loathe, taking in the factor they are all Aperture Science Constructs, its on the surface...hmmmmmmm, Black Mesa much?
Ella Lucarita chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
-Night of the first day; 108 hours remain-
...Do I sense a Zelda reference?
lol, just kidding. Nice chapter. You're right, Atlas and P-Body deserve more love!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
good story but do you hate yourself or sumthin
P-bodylover100 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
This is Amazing! I can't wait to read more of this!
wheatley fan chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
PLEASE tell me you're continuing this! D:
Death4Eva chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
THIS. this is AWESOME!

(yes, that many !'s were needed. xD)

im gonna go read the next 4(i think? i looked at the chapter list a second ago. im to lazy to again...) chapters!