Reviews for Outtakes from More To Love Than This
kellygirl77 chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
i don't want to step on any toes as i have just read the story that goes with these outtakes and understand it is personal to you,but i do have a few suggestions or fixes if you will ? when they serve Jake here they tell him to stay away from "His daughter and her child" a booboo repeat from when Charlie is served perhaps ? also in the main story all of Charlie's Harassment of Edward and the Cullen's while adding excitement is good,normally in a real law enforcement situation he would have been put on a suspension the minute the investigation against him starts and as many times as he pulled over the same people without tickets would certainly alert his co-workers to an issue with him personally. the restraining order would have got him in trouble the 2 times he pullled them over with Bella and Elizabeth in the car. i loved your story,don't get me wrong,but i have been surrounded by law enforcement family members my whole life and abuse of power such as this is frowned upon. other than that i am sorry you had to experience whatever you did and i loved the story
pickled.pughead chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
These glimpses of certain scenes were very good and extremely interesting to read. Thank you for posting them and I'm glad you found closure of some sort.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Sorry, I can't agree with you on that one. Anyone that beats, starves and neglects women and children are no better than dog crap on the bottom of your shoe. Whether they're standing or not when they feel what it's like to suffer should be no consequence. The fact that Emmett and Jasper were so passionate about defending Bella and Elizabeth, possibly putting them in harms way physically as well as legally, gives them a lot of latitude in my opinion.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
I'm so sorry that u have had to suffer from an abusive relationship. Thanks for the courage to write this. Maybe ur courage will be rewarded by giving someone who is also being abused the strength to leave that situation.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Aww don't bother to rewrite. He deserved it. Too bad they can't get Charlie the same way. Q
Anon chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Actually, grabadietcoke, they can force her to stay if her mental incompetence can be proven. Physically, short of anything life threatening, they can't force her to stay due to her injuries, not going in the pool, etc. But if she kept the mindset that all men wanted to hurt her, she was only a sex slave etc then that can be considered mental incompetence or mental incapability. If that were the case, once she was healed physically she would be discharged from the hospital but would only be placed in a mental institution or rehabilitation facility, she would not be free to go home or anywhere else.

Huh. Many complicated words there. Sorry if Em cant read them :p haha. I do love your story maxi and thank you for sharing it with us.
BethMasenCullen chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
This really made me think... I had never given much thought to how an abuser might justify his or her actions. I am really sorry you had to go through something like that and I hope that writing this story has helped you to heal...
BethMasenCullen chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
This outtake was cute! I can understand how Kelly feels!
BethMasenCullen chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
I think Edward may have saved Bella's life that day, even though things had to get a lot worse before they could get better...
BethMasenCullen chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
I love the way the detectives handled Jake and Charlie and, just like the detectives, I hope the two fuckers pay long and hard for what they did to Bella and Elizabeth...
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I am not a big fan of violence, even when someone deserves it...two wrongs don't make a right and all...but it fit the story...
mcanary chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
WOW! These outtakes are fabulous. Wish they were incorporated into the original story, which i am currently reading at this point. It really is something to get the other POV's you are showing us. You mentioned in this last outtake that you too were an abusee. You have my deepest respect in having written a story of this magnitude. I sincerely hope that you are in a better place and for showing your strength in making this story possible, i thank you.
grabadietcoke chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Its interesting, I want him to be redeemed, but punished to the hilt. Such a conflicting feeling. I'm glad he realizes that he was at fault and that she wasn't, but he still did it, still can't control himself. The guy is a seesaw of emotions, none of which are mature.
grabadietcoke chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
This was a cute way to really describe Edward from a third party POV. Poor girl!

The only thing that bothered me about her hospital stay were all of the repeated threats that she wouldn't be discharged. She has the right to deny treatment short of anything life threatening. The only way they could have forced her to stay in the hospital was if she was a danger to herself or others. I understand that getting her into the pool was a good exercise, but they couldn't have kept her in the hospital if she had declined. Just had to get that out there. )

I loved this chapter both in the main story and here from the aspect of their teamwork. Him showing her that he is willing to do anything, that its not big deal to leave work, strip off half his clothes and do her therapy with her. That he's happy to, that its not an effort for him. While my hubs doesn't have to anything nearly as dramatic, its that same attitude that I just love. That doing something for me makes him happy, even if it puts him out of his way or costs effort. I really loved reading that and the observation of the two of them - that really, his devotion to Bella made him more attractive to Kelly. That was super sweet. )
grabadietcoke chapter 3 . 9/7/2011