Reviews for Freeze Frame 3: Six Degrees
good chapter, like the way Marley and Gibbs interact
oldtime chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
your holding my interest,
oldtime chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
of course Marley had to get tangled in the mix, and what an interesting way
oldtime chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
excellent, i really liked that one
oldtime chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
good "protecting de tail, is up to you" good line
janno chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
i just happened on this series, and almost dismissed it, thinking it would be wildly OC (which always annoys me). Anyhow, I'm glad I didn't. Good writing and different premise than most.
vlwillis chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
First comment is on your opening montage; thank God the writers have not discovered you! You are a genius (or your son is) and we would miss you! It was perfect. It captualized all that has passed, all that was to the here and now. Big time kudos for that! I really didn't think Nick would have died, but the funeral was heart rendering. All were there, it was a perfect send off to the next realm. Marley's sorrow at the loss of her uncle, and her perception of all around her was a perfect example of a 'sparrow', a 'hammer', a 'forest'. She is deep, strong and her spirit can fly.
wandamarie chapter 12 . 2/14/2012
wow it was a good chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 11 . 2/14/2012
wow it was a good one thanks
KabsGibbs chapter 12 . 1/24/2012
Wow! I just finished both Frame ups and I have to say that this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. It reads like a novel. I can't wait for the next installment. You have really captured the caracters and made me like the new ones (even Gill!). I can't wait to see what happens to Marley next.

Keep up the good work!
chelsea1234 chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
What a perfect ending! I'm glad there's going to be more though. You did make me spit my drink everywhere where Tony's purple image got sent to MTAC lol. And I cried when Marley gave out her perfect gifts. The whole thing was just wonderful. Thanks :)
nicolespics chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Great chapter! I've been excited for your posts! Can't wait for the next one!
Ashleyder1 chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
Positively Brilliant! Truly nothing with which to be dissatisfied. Hilarious prank and loved how they involved so many people to pull it off (I can well imagine there might be a few who wouldn't mind getting a dig in at Tony). As always, masterful integration of the present and earlier time frames. Had to smile at the glitch with Vance in MTAC...that will make for an interesting conversation.

Lovely gifts from Marley - so thoughtful! What fun for her to be able to deliver such meaningful (not to mention expensive) gifts!

Very well done! This series is amazing. Look forward to the next one!
Kima00 chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
Finally I'm able to log in. Phew, had to try several times. But now... This chapter was just hilarous. Marley definetaly pushed Tony of the prankster throne, lol. How she colored the bathingwater. (I could try that with my brother too, naaah, I don't think he would get the joke)

I just watched the film child's play and I have to say, it's nothing compared to The Shining or Halloween. I watched Halloween when I was eight. I could barely sleep for a week, lol.

Anyway, if I had as much money as Marley (whishful sigh)... Well I would probably spend a lot of it to help people who don't have anything.

However This was a fantastic chapter. Hope you start the new one soon and update your others soon too.

Ps. Don't let me rush you :)
FanofGibbs68 chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
That was awesome! I laughed so much. The gift ideas were original and fitting. What they did to Tony had me laughing out loud! Great job as usual! I can't wait for the next in the series. By the way, I have always loved the "frames" - fad in/fad out.