Reviews for Corner Store
Kyofume chapter 2 . 5/7
Welp I cried hard...
Dawn101seeker chapter 2 . 4/12
great story I'm favoriting this story
Diep Alissa chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
Hi. I just want to say that I love this story, it's really good. I cry everytime I read this story. You are talented.

I also want to say that because I love this story so much, I want my Vietnamese friends to be able to enjoy it too. So I want to ask you for permission to translate this story into Vietnamese and post on Wattpad. I definitely will credit you.

P/S: Please reply asap
just because
of this.
~Silver
clockwork marionette chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
I didn't cry, but right now I'm sobbing horribly on the inside.
Rin...Len...I'm so, so sorry. Oh god, I'm tearing up.
The engagement rings...*sobs* A wish that was never fulfilled.
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
What a sweet and sad story.
*Smiles*
Adorable Reader chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I cried sooo much when i read this, and it was in the middle of the night. I now have puffy eyes in the morning. Great story, poor Len, i wanna cry ow as weeeeelllllll
ChibiKyuubi312 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
My thoughts through both chapters: Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. -nose feels stuffy, lump in throat forms, tears well- Don't...cry...-tear slides down cheek- NOOOOO!
Aurora-chan chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
I love this story soooooooooooooooooo much. It really touched me. TT I can't stop crying!
MovedOnNow chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is beautiful. It really touched me. ; 3;
KagamineLenNeh chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Well this is actually the first review i ever give. Even though i've been on this website since January. So i was scanning around a page and i noticed this story under that person's favorites list. I was like "Corner Store" what an interesting name for a story. So me being as curious as i usually am...and haven't read a story in a while i decided to check it out! :D The first chapter nearly made me cry. And the second actually did. So pretty much an awesome story if you got me to cry :P great job and keep it up! ...neh i suck at writing reviews...
xXForgottenSongXx chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
This... it really hit home. My mother was diagnosed with cancer, not even six months ago. It's not as serious as Len's, she's far away from death, but this still made me cry. It was beautiful. I loved the last section of Len's chapter, with his little sister.
convoluted disillusions chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
This is a brilliant work of art.

Tears started to fill my vision when I was reading the last part.

Len's side of the story was somehow sadder D:
kagaminevii chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Oh God,

I cried when I read both chapters..

Len died again TTTT

Good job !

This story is awsomely bittersweet..
Kitsunue-Chan chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Still crying,lol. Another great chapter! I really like how you showed that they got married at the end...:)