Reviews for Inertia
Cstan chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
You've forgotten one: "Achievement Unlocked: The Part Where He Kills You: This is that part"

Interesting theory. At least I had similar views at the end of Portal 2 your take on GLaDOS' character of Portal is different enough from mine to give it some thought.

See you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
cool, please create a sequal if it ever becomes possible
Twilight Okami chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
A good look into how everyone's favourite AI has evolved from the cold, heartless being to the reluctant, love-hate character. I've think you could have added more scenes but overall I liked it :)!
Mortuus Lux chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was awesome! I really enjoyed it. :)
axely chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I repeated the game only to watch that part again...so much lulz.
Mainstay chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Two things. Yeah, I ROFLMAO'd at the This is the Part line, and did you know that this story's part of 10 on the Portal 2 iPad app?
FeeptheNinja chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Actually, on the Xbox version of Portal 2, you get the achievement 'The Part Where He Kills You: This is that part'. X3

Very much awesome and win! :D
Righteousham chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Overall I did enjoy this story very much. However, I feel as if you missed a couple opportunities to properly reflect on Glados' emotions. For example, the scene where Glados is being picked apart by the birds would have been a good moment to have her reflect on the fear this created in her and, perhaps a little latter have her reflect on how others must have felt in the situations she created. Besides those few niggles I really enjoyed your work.
Da God Cane chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Word of God states that she simply said that she deleted Caroline. So canon is purposefully and truly ambiguous with the silver lining of what you just said.

Oh, and don't forget the name of the Trophy/Achievement: "This is that part."

Artisole vs Giant Spike Masher thing!
Ripred chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
must have that SHIRT!
Classicsrule chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Heh-heh, I can definitely see GlaDOS thinking this all. She was a nut...still is. But hey, character development works a lot of wonders...especially if you can delete it. Like a lot of people say, I actually do sort of think that it's possible that Caroline is Chell's...I dunno, it's possible, but also not. So anyway, I definitely enjoyed this. GLaDOS was beautifully in character, there's no spelling errors...Great job. :)
Kael Hyun chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Actually canon actually states that GLaDOS DIDN'T delete Caroline (look closely at the Lyrics to the song:

She was a lot like you,

(Maybe not quite as heavy)

Now little Caroline is in here too.
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Nice story, and yes, the part where he kills us made me lol as well :) In total I saw that sentence 4 in half a minute. It was genius :)
Ruler of Humans chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I totally laughed at the stream of "The Part Where He Kills You"'s in the game... And don't forget the achievement!

Sweet-ass story... Hope to see more!
Xx8BlueMoon8xX chapter 1 . 4/28/2011