Reviews for Gallipoli
ShadowWidower chapter 1 . 9/23
Oh my god, this is so well done. I cry
nice
Chenipasta chapter 1 . 6/4
I love all of your stories, but I wish that a lot more people would take the time to also read your stories like this one. Great story, really makes you think.
animemestrash chapter 1 . 4/20
beautiful. all of your works are so well written 3
As an Australian, I can say this fic was sad, but meaningful at the same time...
Good job.
elainechai chapter 1 . 1/14
I didn't feel much emotion during this but I honestly cried so much
Shiraendt chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
It's funny-

Despite the fact that it was bad, people just /won't stop talking about the past/.

I understand the whole 'history repeats' thing, but it gets a bit annoying to have to show bad memories to the newer generations just to get a point across.

I suppose there'd be no other way of doing it so that they won't fuck up again, but still. XP

Just shaddap people, we get it, it was tragic, now move your little asses onward to the future~

(This has nothing to do with the story, sorry. Also, now I know why I'm a rebel. XD)
lily chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
awwwwwwww(im from new zealand lolllll) beautiful~~~~
GeekyGenius chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Awesome story, really well written. I love the inclusion of the lyrics, I was singing the song in my head the whole time I was reading. I sort of wish you had included how they left Gallipoli, as their retreat was the best part of the campaign, with no deaths aside from a soldier or two falling mis stepping onto the boat as I recall. But it is still a really fabulous story the way it is. History and Hetalia go together wonderfully, as you have just demonstrated.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
This was very beautiful, thank you so much .
Don't stop writing, ever, fanfiction or not i would read anything written this well.
*hugging, all the hugging*
Flamingfirelight chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Dear George DeValier, I doubt you bother to read your reviews anymore, nonetheless I have something I wish to speak to you about. It is more of a proposition really, concerning your latest update. Please PM me if you are interested in what I have to say. I would also like to add that my proposition truly may interest you and I am not here to merely complain. (Please, everyone else reading this, do not PM me just for the sake of annoying me, I will block you.)x13
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Naww poor new zealand
A Redheaded Devil chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Beautiful.
Ephemeral Flower chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Ew so it's Anzac Day today! I was preparing for my coming history exam this morning. It's about WW1&WW2, and I saw a sentence about Dominion marching to the front... So this fic occured to me...030
Well39 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
This story, like so many of your others, captured me. The way you depicted Australia - his longing for home, his rebellious attitude to England - rings true, and the song choice was heartbreaking as always. You seem to have a bit of first-hand knowledge of Australian culture; I even wondered if you were an Australian when you described the landscape.
Thank you for writing this.