Reviews for MVC3 Truth or Dare
I'm kinda curious If the umvc3 cast meet these following people from mogeko
Sal
Satanick
Idate/orca
I'm also curious If there was a fight between Dante and tomorrow mami
I also wish to see what would happen If sal and samekichi switched brothers with Dante and Vergil So that it would be sal that is Dante's older twin and samekichi would be Vergil's younger twin.
Lastly I would like the cast to be visited by moge-ko for a week.
I hope I get noticed because I'm not a member.
But I really enjoy crossovers n I hope to see the results of this adventure. Please consider this request!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
deadpool kiss spiderwoman and mega man vs iron man
EveCodeNemesis chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
Wondering if you still do this but...

I dare-
Wesker and Chris do seven minutes in heaven
Spider-Man to fight with Juri
Morrigan to go out on a date with Vega
Unknown RM chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
Hey everybody! This is my first time reading this and think it us a awesome fanfiction! All I have are Dares. Zero I dare you to Kiss Sol Titianion. Hulk I dare you to battle my OC Crush the spike tailed Golem.
Gallant Blade chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Time for a new person to enter! Anyway, I have some to tell;
Shuma-Gorath: Do you like Hsien-Ko?
Ghost rider: Where do you get your motorcycle?
M Bison: You were beaten by Shao Khan in Screwattack's Death Battle. How do you feel?
Roll: How does it feel to be a joke character?
And now the dares are as follows...
King Arthur: Work alongside Ammy by riding her like a horse to slay a dragon. Use all your powers and Ammy's as well.
Sentinel: Fight Roll, but you get the penalty if you WIN!
Dr. Doom: You are to laugh at Sentinel if he loses. I allow it to only him and Blackheart.
Shuma-Gorath: Fight Shao Khan using your godly powers from the marvel comics. Akuma is allowed to assist you.
That's all I got for now... And oh yah!
Phoenix Wright: kiss Maya (your secretary)
Hah! I hope you allow daring past MvC characters. Good day to you!
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Dante get all the bitxhes
jean chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Ada and Trish : you boys will never give up!
Dante : shut up!
FlyingCookie chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
If you're still doing this,1 Vergil's a MLP fan? How cute! x3
Truth
1) Vergil-Whose your favorite pony? :D
2)Vergil/Dante-If your brother was lying on the floor near death, the last of your family, the one who knows the pain you went through(sorry if this makes you to a little emo), What would you do? Answer honestly.
3)Frank/Spidey-Despite the photography rivalry, are you guys friends?
4)Vergirl-What DID happen to you once you jumped in DMC3 and how did you get back?o-o
Dares(Expect alot of Vergil and Wesker torture :D)
1)Vergil/Wesker- Balance on a ball with on foot while spinning plates on sticks while having a bowl on your heads with a servbot in it. And blindfolded. I have no idea where that came from xD
2)Vergil/Dante-do Portal Aperture co-op chambers WITHOUT your devil powers :3
3)Wesker-Watch the ALL the puppy bowl and Too Cute! episodes. What do you think after that? :3
Only ones I have for now, I might others up if you continue :D
ToonLink13 chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
This fanfic is awesome! I have some truths and dares. Truths: Nova, why did you have Mega, Protoman, and bass join the Nova Corps? Wolverine: why do you call people bub? Dante: why is Vergil such a douche? Dares: Deadpool: have a drinking contest with Morrigan. Iron man: fight the original Mega Man with all powers from MM10. Hulk: Have a chili eating contest with Haggar. Felicia, break doctor Dooms nuts. I may contribute more.
MrsTommo1991 chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
I have a few dares up my sleeve...

Deadpool: Sing Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Dante: Put on a bikini top and booty shorts and dance to Milkshake by Kelis
Chris: Get it on camera
Truth:
Ammy: Y U NO SPEAK ENGLISH
Cap: Why do you hate H-E-T-A-L-I-A so much?
X-23: Your thoughts of One Direction?
D' Electrosphere chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
Yo dawg, I herd U liek Truth n dare. So I put a Dare on the Dare and... I'm horrible on these Xzibit "Yo Dawg" jokes.

ANYWAY, BACK TO COMMANDING STUFF.

Dares:

Dr. Doom: Put out a fire using ONLY THE FINGER LAAAZERS! and steal $20 from your roommate Maximilian. Failure to comply from the dare is equal to a forced yaoi kiss with Strider.

Hawkeye: Try to hit on .

Sentinel(s): All-out brawl, bar fight style(Meaning, no blasters and stuff. Just raw-ass fists, rocket punches and environmental weapons)againts Top Ganmen from Gurren Lagann.

X-23: Let Felicia pet you like a cat. Zero Compliance of the said dare will put you to a penalty of dating "Assist Me!" version of Dr. Doom.

Truths:

Spiderman: Hah, didn't get a slot in The Avengers movie. How does it feel?
DMC7500 chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
Hi there! Mind if I join the fun?

Truths:

Dante: What do you think of the new look Capcom gave you? And would you change or not?

Phoenix Wright: Please tell me you are gonna be in the next Ace Attorney! I don't wanna be stuck with Apollo Justice!

Wesker: Looks like you're daddy to Jake Muller in Resident Evil 6! Tell me, how does it feel to be a dad?

Dares:

Vergil: Switch weapons with Dante and you two go kill random demons. Have fun!

Tron: Go on a date with MegaMan at your favorite place! It can be anywhere! Just don't let Roll find out... ;)

Taskmaster: Let Deadpool borrow your weapons for the whole day! Let's just hope he doesn't break them...

That's it! Oh, this might be the wrong time, but check out my story about Marvel vs. Capcom 4! Thanks!
ForcedDj chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
Morrigan: You enjoyed that date with a certain person that isn't with the people now?

Ammy: Do you sometimes cause something to happen because you are bored?

Lilith: Don't annoy or bore, or even make your sister angry. In other words, be a better sister for 1 week.

Kinda tired from that challenge.
DevlHunter666 chapter 20 . 5/13/2012
Alright, time to try...

Dante/ Felicia: You two seem to be the most well- versed in music (Forgive the pun), So I must ask: Have etheer of you heard of the Sawyer Family? (Youtube them if you haven't.

Dante: You ask why you never meet any nice girls, but what about Felicia? She's nice!

Felicia: What is your favorite breed of cat?

Issun: Have you ever heard of/ been compared to a fairy named Navi?

Ammy: Have you considered hitting Issun with a fly-swatter before?

Deadpool: One- shot Galactus. I'm sure you can pull it off.
ForcedDj chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
You might want to edit some parts there, will send some reviews later. Clean it up mostly.