Reviews for MVC3 Truth or Dare
Gallant Blade chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Time for a new person to enter! Anyway, I have some to tell;
Shuma-Gorath: Do you like Hsien-Ko?
Ghost rider: Where do you get your motorcycle?
M Bison: You were beaten by Shao Khan in Screwattack's Death Battle. How do you feel?
Roll: How does it feel to be a joke character?
And now the dares are as follows...
King Arthur: Work alongside Ammy by riding her like a horse to slay a dragon. Use all your powers and Ammy's as well.
Sentinel: Fight Roll, but you get the penalty if you WIN!
Dr. Doom: You are to laugh at Sentinel if he loses. I allow it to only him and Blackheart.
Shuma-Gorath: Fight Shao Khan using your godly powers from the marvel comics. Akuma is allowed to assist you.
That's all I got for now... And oh yah!
Phoenix Wright: kiss Maya (your secretary)
Hah! I hope you allow daring past MvC characters. Good day to you!
Pokekid84 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Dante get all the bitxhes
jean chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Ada and Trish : you boys will never give up!
Dante : shut up!
FlyingCookie chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
If you're still doing this,1 Vergil's a MLP fan? How cute! x3
Truth
1) Vergil-Whose your favorite pony? :D
2)Vergil/Dante-If your brother was lying on the floor near death, the last of your family, the one who knows the pain you went through(sorry if this makes you to a little emo), What would you do? Answer honestly.
3)Frank/Spidey-Despite the photography rivalry, are you guys friends?
4)Vergirl-What DID happen to you once you jumped in DMC3 and how did you get back?o-o
Dares(Expect alot of Vergil and Wesker torture :D)
1)Vergil/Wesker- Balance on a ball with on foot while spinning plates on sticks while having a bowl on your heads with a servbot in it. And blindfolded. I have no idea where that came from xD
2)Vergil/Dante-do Portal Aperture co-op chambers WITHOUT your devil powers :3
3)Wesker-Watch the ALL the puppy bowl and Too Cute! episodes. What do you think after that? :3
Only ones I have for now, I might others up if you continue :D
ToonLink13 chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
This fanfic is awesome! I have some truths and dares. Truths: Nova, why did you have Mega, Protoman, and bass join the Nova Corps? Wolverine: why do you call people bub? Dante: why is Vergil such a douche? Dares: Deadpool: have a drinking contest with Morrigan. Iron man: fight the original Mega Man with all powers from MM10. Hulk: Have a chili eating contest with Haggar. Felicia, break doctor Dooms nuts. I may contribute more.
MrsTommo1991 chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
I have a few dares up my sleeve...

Deadpool: Sing Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Dante: Put on a bikini top and booty shorts and dance to Milkshake by Kelis
Chris: Get it on camera
Truth:
Ammy: Y U NO SPEAK ENGLISH
Cap: Why do you hate H-E-T-A-L-I-A so much?
X-23: Your thoughts of One Direction?
D' Electrosphere chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
Yo dawg, I herd U liek Truth n dare. So I put a Dare on the Dare and... I'm horrible on these Xzibit "Yo Dawg" jokes.

ANYWAY, BACK TO COMMANDING STUFF.

Dares:

Dr. Doom: Put out a fire using ONLY THE FINGER LAAAZERS! and steal $20 from your roommate Maximilian. Failure to comply from the dare is equal to a forced yaoi kiss with Strider.

Hawkeye: Try to hit on .

Sentinel(s): All-out brawl, bar fight style(Meaning, no blasters and stuff. Just raw-ass fists, rocket punches and environmental weapons)againts Top Ganmen from Gurren Lagann.

X-23: Let Felicia pet you like a cat. Zero Compliance of the said dare will put you to a penalty of dating "Assist Me!" version of Dr. Doom.

Truths:

Spiderman: Hah, didn't get a slot in The Avengers movie. How does it feel?
DMC7500 chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
Hi there! Mind if I join the fun?

Truths:

Dante: What do you think of the new look Capcom gave you? And would you change or not?

Phoenix Wright: Please tell me you are gonna be in the next Ace Attorney! I don't wanna be stuck with Apollo Justice!

Wesker: Looks like you're daddy to Jake Muller in Resident Evil 6! Tell me, how does it feel to be a dad?

Dares:

Vergil: Switch weapons with Dante and you two go kill random demons. Have fun!

Tron: Go on a date with MegaMan at your favorite place! It can be anywhere! Just don't let Roll find out... ;)

Taskmaster: Let Deadpool borrow your weapons for the whole day! Let's just hope he doesn't break them...

That's it! Oh, this might be the wrong time, but check out my story about Marvel vs. Capcom 4! Thanks!
ForcedDj chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
Morrigan: You enjoyed that date with a certain person that isn't with the people now?

Ammy: Do you sometimes cause something to happen because you are bored?

Lilith: Don't annoy or bore, or even make your sister angry. In other words, be a better sister for 1 week.

Kinda tired from that challenge.
DevlHunter666 chapter 20 . 5/13/2012
Alright, time to try...

Dante/ Felicia: You two seem to be the most well- versed in music (Forgive the pun), So I must ask: Have etheer of you heard of the Sawyer Family? (Youtube them if you haven't.

Dante: You ask why you never meet any nice girls, but what about Felicia? She's nice!

Felicia: What is your favorite breed of cat?

Issun: Have you ever heard of/ been compared to a fairy named Navi?

Ammy: Have you considered hitting Issun with a fly-swatter before?

Deadpool: One- shot Galactus. I'm sure you can pull it off.
ForcedDj chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
You might want to edit some parts there, will send some reviews later. Clean it up mostly.
VCproduction chapter 19 . 5/2/2012
Hey it's me again

TRUTH:

Hawkeye: What did you think about the AVENGERS MOVIE?

R.R.:What did you about your next apperence in the Avengers cartoon?

Nova: Did you have a girlfriend?

Iron Fist: Why they called Luke Cage Powerman?

DARES:

Morrigan and Vergil: Please sing Monster Circus by Megurine Luka (I known Im such a weaboo...but don't worry the song is in english)

Hawkeye: Shoot in the face of Nemesis

Strider and Doom: Go get the head of Galactus!...I still want the kiss...

I REGRET NOTHING
Kamen Rider Silver chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
This is my first time making these,but i hope you'll listen.

Truth:

MVC3 Marvel cast: What are your opinions on the Avengers movie?

Spider-Man: What is your opinion on the Spider-Man reboot?

Iron Man: Do you think the Avengers will beat every other Summer movie? (Sorry, I am really excited about the Avengers.)

Dares:

Dante and Vergil: Fight Morrigan and Lilith. The winner will decide the penalty for the losers.

Spider-Man: Sing the Spectacular Spider-Man theme song.

Chun Li: Make out with Cammy. (I'm a pervert. Deal with it!)

Iron Man: Give Deadpool your armor for the day.
archsage328 chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
I'm not addicted to Kefka. I just think he's hilarious, as well as a quality villain. *subtitles appear that say: wouldn't stop talking about Kefka for weeks after playing Dissidia for the first time* Okay, who the heck's responsible for this?

Truth

Spiderman: Have you ever gotten your webbing inside your camera and ruined it by accident?

Phoenix Wright: Is there anyone amongst the villains in the Marvel vs. Capcom games who you think would possibly deserve having to deal with Dahlia Hawthorne? If so, who?

Dante: After participating in her experiments, who turned out to have a better whit? You or GLaDOS?...Okay, I admit it. That's the real reason I asked for that dare.

Zero: How long did it take for the Silver Surfer to bring you back home after you beat Galactus?

Dares

Hulk: Smash whoever is responsible for inventing the one thing worse than homework: summer homework.

Taskmaster: A duel with SOLDIER 1st class Zack Fair.

Vergil: Watch Devil May Cry the Stupid Files.

Ghost Rider: Try to set a world record with your bike for the longest skid mark.

I just thought of a few other dares, but I think this is enough for now. I'll save the others for next time! *cue Kefka laughter*...Huh? I haven't managed to pull off a satisfactory Kefka impression before, so who...He's standing right behind me, isn't he?
Ashrooms chapter 19 . 4/22/2012
Well looks like Luka's gonna need sponge baths for a 10,000 years. And hey Haggar! Big Daddy is NOT a moron. I'd like to see YOU survive underwater(I might make that a dare...)

Truths:

-She Hulk and Hulk: Who's stronger out of both of you?

-Vergil: What was the last moment of happiness(not evil happiness) you remember?

-Nemesis: How many hentai jokes have people referenced you with?

-Wesker: Are the shades JUST to make you look badass?

Dares:

-Haggar: Survive in the underwater city of Rapture(like waaaaay deep at the bottom of the ocean city) for 3 days. You'll be inside the city so you won't need a suit. You must only rely on your wrestling and other powers you have, so no using Plasmids. And if you manage to survive...take on 5 Big Sisters, 7 Brute Splicers, Frank Fontaine, and 15 Big Daddies (a mix of Rumblers, Rosies, and Bouncers)

-Dante: Make Wesker, Vergil, Skrull, Dormammu, and Ghost Rider cry. It can be seperately or all at once, your choice. If you can't make them all cry, Trish gets to dye your hair whatever color she wants. NO USING GARLIC OR ANY OTHER TEAR STIMULANT! It has to be emotional crying.

-Nemesis: Sing "My Shiny Teeth and Me" from the Fairly Odd Parents episode. However, change the words so they reference you, your teeth, and the Resident Evil world.