Reviews for MVC3 Truth or Dare
Oni gouki chapter 11 . 3/22
Sorry i meant to say BEFORE using the shun goku satsu on him
Oni gouki chapter 1 . 3/19
Lets see truths: check
Dares: Check
Characters to torture with truths and dares: Check
Akuma: I heard that fool
Me: Hey this is you your talking to
Akuma: hmph
ANYWAYS
dares:
Gouki/Evil ryu: Lets see how long you can stand deadpool talking too much using the shun goku satsu on him
(Akuma and ryu: FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU*****
Me: did you just go ooc?)
Son goku chapter 1 . 3/15
Difficulty: Expert
Conditions: Miss no notes
Son goku chapter 9 . 3/5
Dare
Strider: get hayabusa to watch your death battle with him
Son goku chapter 8 . 3/5
I got only one dare...uh oh
EVERYONE DUCK AND COVER
dare:
Gouki: Use your fist to Destroy Madara's Shattered heaven (Like i said DUCK AND COVER, Also Akuma don't ask how i know your real name.)
Son goku chapter 4 . 3/5
Hahahaha
I got a good one
Truths:
Ryu: Would you want to go on a date with Chun-li?
Dares:
Deadpool: i dare you to show a video of strider Dancing like micheal jackson
Guest chapter 20 . 4/5/2015
I'm kinda curious If the umvc3 cast meet these following people from mogeko
Sal
Satanick
Idate/orca
I'm also curious If there was a fight between Dante and tomorrow mami
I also wish to see what would happen If sal and samekichi switched brothers with Dante and Vergil So that it would be sal that is Dante's older twin and samekichi would be Vergil's younger twin.
Lastly I would like the cast to be visited by moge-ko for a week.
I hope I get noticed because I'm not a member.
But I really enjoy crossovers n I hope to see the results of this adventure. Please consider this request!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
deadpool kiss spiderwoman and mega man vs iron man
EveCodeNemesis chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
Wondering if you still do this but...

I dare-
Wesker and Chris do seven minutes in heaven
Spider-Man to fight with Juri
Morrigan to go out on a date with Vega
Unknown RM chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
Hey everybody! This is my first time reading this and think it us a awesome fanfiction! All I have are Dares. Zero I dare you to Kiss Sol Titianion. Hulk I dare you to battle my OC Crush the spike tailed Golem.
Gallant Blade chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Time for a new person to enter! Anyway, I have some to tell;
Shuma-Gorath: Do you like Hsien-Ko?
Ghost rider: Where do you get your motorcycle?
M Bison: You were beaten by Shao Khan in Screwattack's Death Battle. How do you feel?
Roll: How does it feel to be a joke character?
And now the dares are as follows...
King Arthur: Work alongside Ammy by riding her like a horse to slay a dragon. Use all your powers and Ammy's as well.
Sentinel: Fight Roll, but you get the penalty if you WIN!
Dr. Doom: You are to laugh at Sentinel if he loses. I allow it to only him and Blackheart.
Shuma-Gorath: Fight Shao Khan using your godly powers from the marvel comics. Akuma is allowed to assist you.
That's all I got for now... And oh yah!
Phoenix Wright: kiss Maya (your secretary)
Hah! I hope you allow daring past MvC characters. Good day to you!
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Dante get all the bitxhes
jean chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Ada and Trish : you boys will never give up!
Dante : shut up!
FlyingCookie chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
If you're still doing this,1 Vergil's a MLP fan? How cute! x3
Truth
1) Vergil-Whose your favorite pony? :D
2)Vergil/Dante-If your brother was lying on the floor near death, the last of your family, the one who knows the pain you went through(sorry if this makes you to a little emo), What would you do? Answer honestly.
3)Frank/Spidey-Despite the photography rivalry, are you guys friends?
4)Vergirl-What DID happen to you once you jumped in DMC3 and how did you get back?o-o
Dares(Expect alot of Vergil and Wesker torture :D)
1)Vergil/Wesker- Balance on a ball with on foot while spinning plates on sticks while having a bowl on your heads with a servbot in it. And blindfolded. I have no idea where that came from xD
2)Vergil/Dante-do Portal Aperture co-op chambers WITHOUT your devil powers :3
3)Wesker-Watch the ALL the puppy bowl and Too Cute! episodes. What do you think after that? :3
Only ones I have for now, I might others up if you continue :D
ToonLink13 chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
This fanfic is awesome! I have some truths and dares. Truths: Nova, why did you have Mega, Protoman, and bass join the Nova Corps? Wolverine: why do you call people bub? Dante: why is Vergil such a douche? Dares: Deadpool: have a drinking contest with Morrigan. Iron man: fight the original Mega Man with all powers from MM10. Hulk: Have a chili eating contest with Haggar. Felicia, break doctor Dooms nuts. I may contribute more.