Reviews for The book of love
Starsleeper chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
I finally got around to reading this little gem! Oh my word, it's so fantastic! Please keep writing, I want them back together again. I love the dynamics between them, I love the OC's, I love their insecurities and grief... I love everything about this!

Starsleeper
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
I never would have guess their break up in the past went down like that! But at least they are getting to know each other again!
Muchacha chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
That break up killed me! It was so good.
Calli Wall chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Lovely!
define-serenity chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
oh dear, i feel so incredibly bad for Blaine :( i know no one knows what really happened between Kurt and Blaine, but i feel like they're all blaming him for doing something very human. i just want to hug him! this is so great by the way ;)
define-serenity chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
oh i quite like this! i've never really read any future!fics, but this one sounds really exciting, mostly because they're family has grown so extensively with all the babies! going to read more :)
miksivad chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
please update soon...it's been so long and really don't want to wait that long for the next update. It's cruel and inhuman to have to wait for more fluff! xoxo
doooooooor chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
I really hope you write more soon because this is "The most awesome" story! I only started reading it today but I could not stop! Please continue!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Wow. I most definitely thought this was abandoned, and it made me really sad, cause you know. Awesome fucking story.

YAYYYAYAY
thegourmez chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Loved it! Bea's moments with Kurt were especially well written.
Hermes09 chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
I just read this chapter on lj and loved it, I ended up rereading!

So Blaine heard Kurt's story? That's interesting. I enjoyed the dynamics on the gala. The end was adorable!

I can't wait for more!
Woadangel chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Brilliant. Definitely the most awesome. More please!
HeartOfHandprints chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
I remember reading the first part of this story quite a while ago, and then somehow forgot to add it to my alerts. I have no idea how this happened, as it has so many components that I love, especially having all of New Directions still together and still close friends - I don't care how unrealistic it is for that large of a group of high school friends to stay close and in touch for years later, I love the idea of it happening. And then you mixed that in with a Klaine reuniting story, which is always a favorite. On top of all of that, it's well-written and seems to be plotted out well - I am SO glad I was lucky enough to stumble upon it again through a lj update! Loved the new chapter.
jtangel chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Oh I just found your story again... will you get them together already? This is soooooo heart breaking!
fara1903 chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
That was really nice! Hope they will get together eventually!