Reviews for The Back Road
DutchGirl01 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Excellent chapter, absolutely loved it.
LBelle chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Awesome chapter! Now I have more questions and theories. Like Elemental, this story is so different and creative. This is why I love and missed you. SO glad you're back, and I hope to hear more soon.
Babette12 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Now I've heard of people growing to be more like each other as they fall in love, but this is crazy! Great crazy, granted, but crazy all the same. I especially love that she was able to protect herself against Micheal. I thought Edward might show up again, but this is infinitely better. What I wonder is how she's changing. Is it the snuggling? The kisses? Or just love? Does this mean she'll become immune to Edward so they can have a physical relationship without fear of pain and harm to Bella?

Poison, pshaw. She's turning into something magical.

xoxo!
tinaconnor chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I was trilled to see this update. You initially had me hooked with this story. I am so happy that you had not abandoned it. Your creativity has always been a draw for me. This also reminds me that I should go back and re-read Elemental which was brilliant. The authors in this fandom are so very talented it is difficult to remember which stories are worthy of a re-read. There are too many. I am moving Elemental to the top of my list. Thank you again
debslmac chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
:) love this
anothertwilighter chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Yeah, you are back!
Loved it!
Canyaceme chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Oh my goodness! I couldn't believe what I was seeing in my email. I was enthralled with this story from the first and disappointed when it failed to update. I read a lot of fan fiction and usually forget most of it as soon as I'm finished. This one, however I remembered it all. Thank you for updating. I look forward to the next chapter whenever it appears.
solidae26 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I thought you had moved on... glad to see you back!
Mystery Cat chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
The plot is so exceptionally good, so much different from others here at fandom. Enjoyed every word! Wonderful!
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Damn. Bella must not know what defense means.
janet8cullen chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Great story. Brings out an interesting plot.:)
aggy73 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
If she's been infected like Edward, why didn't anything happen to her father when she hugged him? Thanks for the update.
Shamatt0403 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
she's been drinking the lemonade.
MentalAsylumNewbie chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
wohoo I loved this chapter !
rubell chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
so with the time she has been spending with edward she has 'absorbed' some of his venom(?) to attain immunity and his 'gift?' mike will have to be killed or bella and edward will have to run away...
676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »