Reviews for The Back Road
mzgypsy chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
WOW i guess when you are hot you are hot huh...lol
TwistStix chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Wow, unexpected but very welcome update. Only one chapter left, huh! It feels like there's more story to tell, curious to see how this wraps up.
AnjieNet chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
So happy that Charlie consented to Edward courting Bella. Interesting turn of events that Bella was able to repel Michael with a burn when it was necessary. Maybe she will eventually be immune to Edward's infliction.
GorGirl chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I'm so glad that Charlie agreed to let her marry Edward! I'm glad that she burned Michael - maybe he'll think she's a freak and leave her alone. The maid reminds me of Mrs. Danvers from Rebecca (Daphne dU Maurier).
alc219 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I'm so happy to see this continued! Great chapter :)
DutchGirl01 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Excellent chapter, absolutely loved it.
LBelle chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Awesome chapter! Now I have more questions and theories. Like Elemental, this story is so different and creative. This is why I love and missed you. SO glad you're back, and I hope to hear more soon.
Babette12 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Now I've heard of people growing to be more like each other as they fall in love, but this is crazy! Great crazy, granted, but crazy all the same. I especially love that she was able to protect herself against Micheal. I thought Edward might show up again, but this is infinitely better. What I wonder is how she's changing. Is it the snuggling? The kisses? Or just love? Does this mean she'll become immune to Edward so they can have a physical relationship without fear of pain and harm to Bella?

Poison, pshaw. She's turning into something magical.

xoxo!
tinaconnor chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I was trilled to see this update. You initially had me hooked with this story. I am so happy that you had not abandoned it. Your creativity has always been a draw for me. This also reminds me that I should go back and re-read Elemental which was brilliant. The authors in this fandom are so very talented it is difficult to remember which stories are worthy of a re-read. There are too many. I am moving Elemental to the top of my list. Thank you again
debslmac chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
:) love this
anothertwilighter chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Yeah, you are back!
Loved it!
Canyaceme chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Oh my goodness! I couldn't believe what I was seeing in my email. I was enthralled with this story from the first and disappointed when it failed to update. I read a lot of fan fiction and usually forget most of it as soon as I'm finished. This one, however I remembered it all. Thank you for updating. I look forward to the next chapter whenever it appears.
solidae26 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I thought you had moved on... glad to see you back!
Mystery Cat chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
The plot is so exceptionally good, so much different from others here at fandom. Enjoyed every word! Wonderful!
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Damn. Bella must not know what defense means.
681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »