Reviews for The Back Road
Shamatt0403 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
she's been drinking the lemonade.
MentalAsylumNewbie chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
wohoo I loved this chapter !
rubell chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
so with the time she has been spending with edward she has 'absorbed' some of his venom(?) to attain immunity and his 'gift?' mike will have to be killed or bella and edward will have to run away...
CdrIvanova chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Thank you for continuing this story!
Analitica chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
OMG LOVED IT ALL I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS IS GONNA END I WANT MORE THIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME UPDATE SOON
ss77 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Whoa! What a twist! I am thrilled that Bella got the okay from her father to be with Edward, but I wonder what it means for them now that she has the same ability to burn as Edward does. Perhaps a blessing in disguise? Hopefully. :)

So happy for the update! I have enjoyed this story and can't wait to see where you take it. Thank you!
kay11kay1 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Omg omg omg she is just like edward she is a poisin
dreampills chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
great chapter!
reesessweetie chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
the only one person getting burnt is michael..perhaps michael is the one who just burns for no reason? lol

i'm kinda worried about how this story will develop. michael will definitely try to exact his revenge on edward, even though he is the one at fault. in both instances, michael was the aggressor, yet he fails to see that point.

i wonder what causes a person to become like edward. is it perhaps love? what i thought wasn't made clear is if edward's parents wear gloves so that they can touch edward, or they wear gloves because they themselves cause others to burn like edward. perhaps its being around the plants that causes this effect. and with bella spending more time at edward's, she would be around the plants more often.. i don't know but it's fun to keep guessing!
helenemc chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Thank you for the update. Bella is getting her wish.
Genny910 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Well, hello there! Thanks so much for the update.
Lily-Girl'88 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Yay they might be able to touch without him wearing his gloves.
notthatamanda chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Bdafhkgrqsyuhdwaewwadgbgdgg aaaahhhhhhh! Welcome baaaaaaaack!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Interesting. I'm glad she's picking something up from Edward... what she needs from him to be with him. I'm also very glad for Charlie's acceptance. Thanks for the update!
cecilia4059 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Thank you for coming back and finishing this story. I haven't read this chapter yet because I probably need to go back re-read the previous chapters to make the connection and I'm more than happy to do that.
Thanks again.