Reviews for The Back Road
Anita chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Thank you, nicely thought-out story.
LovelyinLavender chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
I really enjoyed this, but I do wish it was longer. The idea behind this story was great, and I thought Edward's condition was very interesting indeed. I was a little put off by the last chapter, though. I understand why Mike was needed, but I thought his behavior-destroying a house and shooting someone-was a little over the top. Also, how did Bella contract this "poison?" Was it simply being in the presence of Edward? This was probably explained, but I might have overlooked it.
2lulu2 chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
That was great! You could definitely carry this on if you wanted. Thanks for sharing.
FinnMac chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Strange sort of fair tale.
FinnMac chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
So interesting.
FinnMac chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Kissing might be a problem.
FinnMac chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Gloved hands? Sign of the times or of necessity?
FinnMac chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Interesting. Mike Newton is always a douche.
Lylaflora chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
This is so diffrent and sad and great story:)
Lylaflora chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
this chapter counfuse me
what is edward..poison?
Lylaflora chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This is good:)
Casey-Pup chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
I absolutely loved this whole story. I was so beautiful, like a twisted Beauty & the Beast (kinda) thank u so much for writing & posting it. I also read it to my god daughters for their fairy tale bedtime story & Penny said it's now her favorite :)
Bells. Just Bells chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
What a unique and interesting story and I LOVE that it came out of a dream! I really enjoyed this. I was on the edge of my seat at times, and sighing so happily at others. And at the end. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2013