Reviews for The Back Road
Knit Bug chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Thank you for another wonderful story. I enjoyed this very much.

Knit Bit
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
The Back Road has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in July over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
miaokuancha chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
I have loved this story so much. Thank you so much for completing it. It is one of the fine, secret gems of fanfiction to me.

*hearts*
Lurecyka chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Thanks for this awesome story :) I love reading it !
perpetually chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Amazing story. Absolutely wonderful and remarkably written. It's such a nice, compact and beautiful love story written all in six chapters. Thank you so much for writing this, your writing is just sensational. I've enjoyed reading this so much, and I'm so happy to have discovered this. What a wonderful, unique and intriguing story. It's amazing how different and outstanding this story is, compared to other storylines, definitely unexpected and worth it. I love it so so much, thanks once again and all the best in the future!
sherylb chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Interesting!
twilover16 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
i really love this story it's only 6 chapters but in that 6 chapter was so much you think it was like 50 chapters

pleasse write more story's
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
This was truly a beautiful story 3 really, excellent writing and plot! Completely original! Fabulous job!
Catiedidit chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
This was really good! What a wonderful shorty story.
mo kagen chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
: ) thank you!
KazM77 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Really enjoyed this short twisty tale, thanks for sharing :)
mommymac0508 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Oh thank goodness none of the Cullen family died now she lives with them how soon will the be married update soon
steph A15 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
This story was short but I really Liked it and I kind of wish you would. Do a sequel for it or some outtackes.
Hushi Taloa chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Love that album - and your story!
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
This story was great! Thanks for sharing your creativity!
664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »