Reviews for The Back Road
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Very interesting! I can't wait for more! :D

But can I ask, what is the time frame of this story and how old is Edward?

Thank you! Can't wait for more!
IamSuperBatGirl chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
I cannot wait what twists you have in store for this story. Is this going to be long? We can't get enough of your stories. Keep up the awesome.
detroitangel chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Poor, poor Newton. Always getting turned down or turned around by Bella. ;)

This story has an interesting twist. I look forward to reading more.
Lurecyka chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
You have such a wonderful way with words. This story is so beautifully written, its a real pleasure to read. Can't wait to know more about Edward...Thanks for the update :)
JLPinNYC chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Oh Mrs. Newton, you silly lady...Bella doesn't want your bad-tempered Michael.

With Bella going to these lengths to help protect Edward, she must see/feel something in him that's worth her effort. I can't wait to read more of that! :)

Thank you for the new chapter!
MinaRivera chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
mmm... so the plot thickens... I can't wait to read more about what happens next. And Bella's mother sounds like a total sweetheart! *snorts*

Great update! Loving it so far.

missannabella chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oooooh you had me at "author alert" in my inbox!
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
and the plot thickens! cant wait for more
edmom chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
great chapter
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Interesting that Bella's family seems to live "like the other half", considering that her father is the sherrif - how would they be that wealthy on a civil servant's pay?

Poison. Hmm...

polyphany chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Love it!
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
yogacat chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Your voice is so lovely. It's like being read a bedtime story.
my1edward chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
i'm so curious about Edward's situation. I wonder what he is. Bella is obviously drawn to him and wants to protect him, even though she's understandably a little afraid also. Enjoying this a lot!
readingisbliss chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
I love that Bella is trying to protect Edward. And really it was self defense.

I'm loving this story. Can't wait for next chapter and hopefully more Edward. I want to know his secrets :)
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »