Reviews for The Back Road
bemily chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Listening to Bella, I can just imagine the stories and the growing myth. Of course, I am dying to know why Edward thinks he is poison and if he has any control over his poisonous touches. Can't wait for more to unravel.
liviana chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Aw, I'm so glad you decided to write another story. I loved Elemental and Be Mine! So it seems that Edward isn't necassarily a vampire in this story, but maybe something else supernatural? Can't wait to find out more!
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oooh, this sounds like fun!
Write2beCrazy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I'm liking this so far! Keep it coming!
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Great beginning. I can't wait for the update.
ZooeyD chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Which period does this story take place? I'm curious.

I'm curious also what or who Edward is, and what Bella is for me. I have that strange feeling in my gut that he knew her from past life or something.
rolozano chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Glad to have you back! I was missing your writing
ryuki77 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
yay! new story! i loved elemental and will be looking forward to this :)
tinaconnor chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
OK, you have my attention. So glad that I put you on author alert. I loved your story Elemental, looks like this is starting to be another original tale. I would call it a story, but tale fits the genre "fantasy/romance" I can't wait to read more.
ctinaw chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
So happy to see a new story from you. Can't wait to see what is going on with the Cullen's...although my immediate thought goes to Harry Potter 1.
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Curious... I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this ) Always happy to see new things from you in my box!
gabelle chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hooray...you're writing a new story! I love your work..and this looks AWESOME! I love a good fantasy. This just made my day. I'm eagerly awaiting more.
am-689 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I absolutely loved this first chapter, its got me hooked.

Cant wait to see where this story goes ]
IamSuperBatGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh my gosh. You finally started writing again! I'm so excited to read your new stuff. Keep up the awesome.
angeliena chapter 1 . 4/30/2011