Reviews for The Back Road
misstresswillow chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
loved the story!
LADARTHA chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Must say that this has been one strange storyline. Intriguing and unique, but, strange.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Enjoyed that a lot. Very, very different story, but also very much the same. At some point in time it would be interesting to know if Edward and Bella had children and whether or not they were what would be considered normal.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Love this story!
Knit Bug chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Thank you for another wonderful story. I enjoyed this very much.

Knit Bit
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
The Back Road has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in July over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
miaokuancha chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
I have loved this story so much. Thank you so much for completing it. It is one of the fine, secret gems of fanfiction to me.

*hearts*
Lurecyka chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Thanks for this awesome story :) I love reading it !
perpetually chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Amazing story. Absolutely wonderful and remarkably written. It's such a nice, compact and beautiful love story written all in six chapters. Thank you so much for writing this, your writing is just sensational. I've enjoyed reading this so much, and I'm so happy to have discovered this. What a wonderful, unique and intriguing story. It's amazing how different and outstanding this story is, compared to other storylines, definitely unexpected and worth it. I love it so so much, thanks once again and all the best in the future!
sherylb chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Interesting!
twilover16 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
i really love this story it's only 6 chapters but in that 6 chapter was so much you think it was like 50 chapters

pleasse write more story's
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
This was truly a beautiful story 3 really, excellent writing and plot! Completely original! Fabulous job!
Catiedidit chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
This was really good! What a wonderful shorty story.
mo kagen chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
: ) thank you!
KazM77 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Really enjoyed this short twisty tale, thanks for sharing :)
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »