Reviews for The Back Road
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Thanks
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I was happy to see this again, and that you have been able to complete it. I had read it before, and missed it, but I understood how difficult it could be when faced with a wall. Hopefully, Michael's and the other boys' natures were brought to light in town, seeing as it was a home invasion and attack upon a betrothed couple. That could not have sat well with others, since it involved the sheriff's daughter.
latuacantante4him chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
I'd like to say I am sorry that Michael is dead but I'm not. :) Love Charlie! Enjoyed this story. Sad it is over.
xKrazyKiddx chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
As always it is such a treat to read one of your stories and this story although short did not disappoint. It's so amazing and beautifully written! I told myself that reading this story now that it was complete, would be my reward for finishing my summer semester of grad school and what a great reward it was! I wish I was half as talented as you in writing! Well done hon!
Xoxo
KK
maggiejoma chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Awesome...:-)
jwevans chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
This is a very interesting story. It's different and a little scary. Thanks for writing.
LBelle chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Very exciting chapter! I love this story. It's so different.
marigold123 chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Loved the drama, action and suspense. Michael certainly went off the deep end. isn't it funny (odd), how people who don't understand something react violently. 'Fear is the mind killer'...

I am glad Bella's father is so open minded and allows her to be with Edward. Bella continues her education and her path with the man she loves.

I am so glad you finished this! Thank you for writing.
MinaRivera chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Great story, but as always you make me wish for one more chapter, alas... I think this was the perfect ending. Thanks for sharing this story! xoxo Mina
marigold123 chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Has Bella become like Edward because they have hung out so much together? His touches through the gloves...has he passed his 'condition' on to her? Michael is quite the ass!
marigold123 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
I love how Bella and Edward have such kindred souls...they know each other and feel each others pain and sorrow. Very sweet and a sad.
marigold123 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
I loved the garden! It's like the Secret Garden. Bella's mind is wandering and she has become quite the daydreamer! Bella is so sweet and I love to hear her feelings and emotions.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
I don't know the place in time this story is being written. It sounds as though it was many years ago? They are very formal. Bella knows she shouldn't talk to Edward, who is a stranger, and who seems to be poison. I wonder what Edward's condition really is and if he can control it? Edward was going to touch Bella's face... I chuckled as I saw how excited Mrs Newton was because Bella wanted to visit Michael. I am sure she was thinking marriage! Enjoying!
annaharding chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Oooh! I loved this story! I wasn't sure where you were going with it, if it was going to have a HEA ending, or if I'd be left with tears in my eyes at their demise. Loved the way you handled it.
Thanx for sharing!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I am excited to read another one of your stories! Seems as though the Cullen house has lived up to it's scary aura. Edward didn't seem scary...but what he did to Michael...though Michael did the provoking.
663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »