Reviews for The Back Road
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Holy hell. Son of the Devil? Looking forward to read more.
megan84 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Love this, very intriguing.
KLCullen33 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Very intriguing! Please update soon...I can't wait to unravel the mystery!
rsher1111 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I'm in! Keep writing!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Wow, hon, you sure know how to write supernatural!

I love how you've already got us aching for Edward, and wondering how on earth he will be able to touch her. Then again, maybe his emotions come through his hands? Anger burns, but so does love, just in a different way. What will Bella feel?

Although, she's already feeling protective of Edward. Wanting to push back on Michael, keep him from attacking. Knowing Edward, he'll be worried about interacting with Bella and want to protect her from himself. Still, something made him talk to her, and I get the feeling it wasn't the first time he's seen her either.

So, what kind of creature is he? Are you going to tell us?

Love the start! xoxo!
Iavasgil chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is prety interesting. I look forward to seeing more.
deJean Smith chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh, wow! What a great start!
TLammy chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
So excited to see an alert with your name on it. Great start! Can't wait for more.
kkeeee chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I'm really liking the beginning of the story. I can tell this is going to be a great story. Can't wait to you update.
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
update soon please I like it
aly1390 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
First of all, I am so so excited that you've a new tale to enchant us with... I know it's going to be in my favorites list... I'm very much intrigued with what type of abilities the Cullens have, and it's a period piece to boot!
mmsinful chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Very , interesting. Can't wait to read more.
IrisDraven chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Love the kind of old gothic setting. It was a good beginning with Bella walking by herself by the the castle and Edward happening by her. I am wondering what he did to Mike's face though. You have me hooked. Good start!
barburella chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Sweet! I'm glad Newton is in pain, only for telling Bella to shut up.

Yay, a new story from you is awesome.
refolin chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
ooooooh! So essited to see another story from you TB! )
666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »