Reviews for Matchmaker
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
/Ouch/. Those last lines- damn. Well, at least one of them realizes they are both shitty fathers... XD
Animefreak1145 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Woah...O_O

Just...woah...I wonder
if all of them felt like that when they
were discussing CanonTsuna as well,
minus the flame part.

Cuz in the anime at least,the Nono
came and sealed Tsuna's flame,no?

Or was it his intuition?

...

I don't remember,I just know he
sealed something .

HOPE YOU DO MORE OF THESE!
THEYRE VERY GOOD! XD
puruku chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Those two are not winning any Father of the Year awards...
FANGURL chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
"We all remember the Eighth, rest her soul." He arched an eyebrow at Iemitsu. "Do you suppose that Tsunako could hold the Vongola herself?"

Iemitsu hated to shake his head, but—"No. I doubt it," he said, thinking of the things Nana said of their daughter. "She's not particularly good with people." Painfully shy was perhaps another way of putting it. "And clumsy." Timid, too, to the point that she always seemed on the verge of bolting whenever business let him tear himself away from the Vongola long enough to visit. "And if she has any Flame to speak of, she's never shown it."

and then:

the adults discussing about tsunako and xanxus getting married!

EEEEEEEEEE!
Utatane chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Fuuuu, that last line. 'The best he could hope for at this point was to do a better job than Timoteo.'Seriously. I know that there's no point in quoting it, 'cause you know, you're the writer, but seriously.

Ahem.

That aside, the emotion, as ever, is perfect; it's like, battle of the failed-fathers in a way, tensions are high and I've found a new respect for Iemitsu. He was always awesome and all, but he's a lot deeper than people realise. Most of the characters are, after all, but we can't see past the pretty main boys.

Oh, the life of a fangirl is a hard thing.

Anyway, off topic again lol, I love how the desperation shows; from a hint of it in the air to contemplating remarrying, it's all so dramatic. Fabulous ;D
yumerin chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Okay, now I want her to take the goddamn ring from Xanxus, haha! This is so good!