Reviews for Unexpected
RagamuffinBabyDoll chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
...Well that reinforces my promise to never drink! First of all, loved your other chapters and this one is just as good. Melan is well in character and the story is really coming together. Can't wait for the rest! :)
JackalChan chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Very interesting, hope to read more, there aren't many finished Brigadoon fics (besides oneshots) on here.
sashahell chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
You shouldn't use japanese causually like that, some people think it's cool and japan-like but in reality, it's annoyed the reader and make the reading really confusing (even if you did translate it later).
RagamuffinBabyDoll chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This story is fantastic! I know splitting Marin and Melan up is hard; I would cry if they did since despite complications they make a very believable couple. But, I love the direction you're going and hope to read more :D
MegaTurtle2011 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I don't think you have to be apologetic about splitting Marin and Melan up. The truth is, 13 is VERY young, and Marin probably wouldn't have realized then just how much she'd have to give up if she stayed in relationship with a monomakia rather than a human being. I think it's actually pretty likely that they would have parted eventually, even if they stayed together post-anime.